Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls (13020 Views)

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by BJanta: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Source:
https://punchng.com/governors-ex-govs-others-meet-in-lagos-over-insecurity-2023-polls/

This is not a credible list. Gbenga Daniel among the self-styled prominent Nigerians discussing security problems?Absolutely impossible. As the governor of Ogun State then, was he not openly carrying cultists, who were on his payroll ,about ? This is just a gathering of broke old politicians looking relevance and way out.
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by arsenal33: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Most of these governors employed thugs before.....abeg shift
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by CoolAmbience(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
9jayes:
They’re wasting their time cos another Fulani man(Atiku) is coming.

Like for Atiku share for Tinubu

Neither Atiku nor Tinubu will be president.

Mark my word!

Only few of us know who the next president is. The person is currently part of this administration.
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by durangokid: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

Abi now, Lagos is their heaven, especially those retarrded 5% from the mud republic, all of their useless governors have at least a house in Lagos, I am not sure any SW governor have just a room in their barren land yet they will open their mouths to abuse Tinubu and SW leaders.

This 2023 election will determine if Nigeria will survive, we are ready for them.

. You are ready for who, you are just making mouth with Lagos, which was firmer capital of Nigeria, that is developed by the government of Federal Republic of Nigeria and other non Lagosian, have you visited any other part of the country before? You are just at your village at ijesha dey write trash
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by ScamDemicEra: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
9jayes:
They’re wasting their time cos another Fulani man(Atiku) is coming.

Like for Atiku share for Tinubu
If you vote for, support any of those two (and Osinbajo,Kalu, Umahi, Okorocha e.t.c) your generations yet unborn will visit your grave annually and spit on you.
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by Honor10: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
durangokid:
. You are ready for who, you are just making mouth with Lagos, which was firmer capital of Nigeria, that is developed by the government of Federal Republic of Nigeria and other non Lagosian, have you visited any other part of the country before? You are just at your village at ijesha dey write trash

Lagos island was the capital not Lagos State, get your facts right
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by durangokid: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

Lagos island was the capital not Lagos State, get your facts right
. You just how foolish you are, , Lagos trade fair is n ikoyi abi?, National theatre at orile is in cms,? Lagos international airport Ikeja is in mushin? Apapa wharf is at eko? National stadium surulere is at isale eko, continue to fool yourself, even majority of the sub urban areas in Lagos is developed by non lagosians, from festac , Ikeja amuwo odofin satellite town,,even lekki, all owned by non Yoruba, not even non Lagosian
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by Honor10: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
durangokid:
. You just how foolish you are, , Lagos trade fair is n ikoyi abi?, National theatre at orile is in cms,? Lagos international airport Ikeja is in mushin? Apapa wharf is at eko? National stadium surulere is at isale eko, continue to fool yourself, even majority of the sub urban areas in Lagos is developed by non lagosians, from festac , Ikeja amuwo odofin satellite town,,even lekki, all owned by non Yoruba, not even non Lagosian

It is obvious your brain has stopped working, Lagos is develop by non lagosians but your land/house is in ruin, why can't you fooools develop your home state and leave Lagos alone. Useless developers,you all will be taught a bitter lesson soon
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by durangokid: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

It is obvious your brain has stopped working, Lagos is develop by non lagosians but your land/house is in ruin, why can't you fooools develop your home state and leave Lagos alone. Useless developers,you all will be taught a bitter lesson soon
. You are so uneducated and uninformed, this is just because you don't travel, you don't read, travel to other parts if the country and you will know how stupid you have been , not being on nairaland to write rubbish, it always amuse me when some you write trash about development of other regions especially southeast, ask your brothers and sisters who are doing are did their youth service in the east, I challenge you to name any state in south west that is more developed than the south east, no Igbo man or woman will ever buy house or land elsewhere including in Lagos without building in his compound, let me tell you because you may not know, moat if those boys you call gala boys have 3 bedroom rooms in their various villages, while you who is claiming Lagos boy don't even have your own room, continue to fool yourself, travel , you don't , because your fear of hatred will not allow you to stay begins your door step foolish generation
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by Honor10: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
durangokid:
. [s][/s]You are so uneducated and uninformed, this is just because you don't travel, you don't read, travel to other parts if the country and you will know how stupid you have been , not being on nairaland to write rubbish, it always amuse me when some you write trash about development of other regions especially southeast, ask your brothers and sisters who are doing are did their youth service in the east, I challenge you to name any state in south west that is more developed than the south east, no Igbo man or woman will ever buy house or land elsewhere including in Lagos without building in his compound, let me tell you because you may not know, moat if those boys you call gala boys have 3 bedroom rooms in their various villages, while you who is claiming Lagos boy don't even have your own room, continue to fool yourself, travel , you don't , because your fear of hatred will not allow you to stay begins your door step foolish generation[s][/s]

You are really slow, your states is the worst in Nigeria, that's why the aim of any of your youths is to move out of your enclave to SW or north.
In your shallowness, I have not been to any of your state before, you need brain check.
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by durangokid: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

You are really slow, your states is the worst in Nigeria, that's why the aim of any of your youths is to move out of your enclave to SW or north.
In your shallowness, I have not been to any of your state before, you need brain check.
. I just noticed you filled with idiocy, you are not learned , where do you think is my state, with my analysis earlier you should know that I am well travelled, let me tell you, there is no state in Nigeria I have not been to , I worked in Lagos for more than 10 years, I also been in all part of Yoruba states, including northern States, by 1999, I was the youngest journalist at PDP convention in jos, that was when I was with the Guardian newspaper at isolo, I have to tell you this because I just noticed how low you are for me to talk with, I don't want to say more for now, I have worked with both Yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria, you are the most horrible, greedy and envious compared to other tribes, there is no contest to that
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by Honor10: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
durangokid:
. I just noticed you filled with idiocy, you are not learned , where do you think is my state, with my analysis earlier you should know that I am well travelled, let me tell you, there is no state in Nigeria I have not been to , I worked in Lagos for more than 10 years, I also been in all part of Yoruba states, including northern States, by 1999, I was the youngest journalist at PDP convention in jos, that was when I was with the Guardian newspaper at isolo, I have to tell you this because I just noticed how low you are for me to talk with, I don't want to say more for now, I have worked with both Yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria, you are the most horrible, greedy and envious compared to other tribes, there is no contest to that

To hell with you and your travelling and journalism, who cares?

You travel this much and you don't know South East is one of the worst region in Nigeria just a little better than north east, you need brain check.
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by NovusHomo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jostoman:
Anyim for president, I missed you o Donald Duke

Pius Anyim is the most handsome Nigerian; followed by Mr. Ibu.
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by NovusHomo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Source:
https://punchng.com/governors-ex-govs-others-meet-in-lagos-over-insecurity-2023-polls/

Gang of thieves. Nduka Obaigbena who stole over 600 million naira under Fortunato (Jonathan) is the Convener of a meeting attended by thieves of all shades. Na wah!
Re: Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls by GardenOfGod(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Was he convicted and sentenced, did he serve his terms or just a rumor?
NovusHomo:

Gang of thieves. Nduka Obaigbena who stole over 600 million naira under Fortunato (Jonathan) is the Convener of a meeting attended by thieves of all shades. Na wah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) / Tolu Ogunlesi Blasts Guardian Newspaper For Claiming Gbajabiamila Snubbed Jibrin / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.