Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Password Your Simcard Now! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Password Your Simcard Now! (282 Views)

I Withdraw People's Money With The Aid Of Their Simcard Say Suspect. / How To Link Your NIN To Your Mtn Simcard - / Can Someone Get Access To Your Bank Account With Only Your ATM And No Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Password Your Simcard Now! by Fyie: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Password your alert simcard right now in order not to fall a victim. I have been saying it since 2020. I'm suprise this format is still working. Banks are not helping.

The moment your phone is stolen and your alert SIM is inside the phone with no Sim lock, just say "bye" to your money.
If you can't pin lock your SIM, get another sim for making calls and always keep your transaction sim at home.

Country hard now so boys no get joy, and as boys no get joy, peace no go dey!

Share and save someone lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: #justicefortimothy Adegoke Getting It Right With Femi Falana (ROUND O / The Rise And Fall Of Evans The Billionaire Kidnapper. Finally, He Was Sentenced / BREAKING-Protesting Youths Block Kuje-gwagwalada Road Over Incessant Kidnappings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.