Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate (2235 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Beelzebub666: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2022
PDP has so many excellent vice-presidential candidates, but I don't think they have a presidential candidate yet.

Peter Obi is a presidential candidate of South Nigeria, Twitter and the Igbos.

The north dislikes him as an Igbo man & also for deporting northerners when he was governor. He hasn't made any effort to woo the north that I know of.

Osinbajo & even Tinubu(expd) have done better.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2022
absolutely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by AshiwajuFoward: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2022
And where is the lie in what Seun said? The truth is bitter. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by NwaAmaikpe: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked

That's why I don't feel a thing when I am accused of being a tribalist.
It's in all of us.

And just like everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will not let their opinion be a distortion of the fact.

Peter Obi NEVER woke up and asked the Northerners to leave his state. The context of this fallacy has been tweaked to achieve divisive intents.

I stand to be corrected..but as usual, the facts will be twisted.

But why won't Tinubu who is famed not just for pillowing and owning the Commonwealth of his State but also for making derogatory comments about the Igbos be rated higher than a Peter Obi simply because he is of the same tribe as the poster?

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Vinstel: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Beer parlour political opinion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by youngsahito(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Seun small small oooo!!! B4 those corrupt yahoo politicians will come and block your site.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by edmaraja: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Who care what a political amateur like Seun thinks? Seun is a nobody in Nigerian politics, he is not known as a respected politician or political analyst. His opinion is no different from the opinion of kamoru arguing at a newspaper stand at oshodi underbridge

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by athaboi(f): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
Peter is the greatest fear of the west...the shameless seun is the owner of nairaland! Peter obi is their fear

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Megatrix: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
And where is the lie in what Seun said? The truth is bitter. undecided
Everything he said is rubbish and let me tell you, Peter Obi stands a better chance of becoming president than that archaic ancestor that you people are pushing. That's the bitter truth you need to hear.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by samista: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Peter Obi, the nightmare of foolish tinubu urchins

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by cktheluckyman: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
When and how exactly did Peter Obi deport northerners? How does Seun know that northerners hate Peter Obi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2022
cktheluckyman:
When and how exactly did Peter Obi deport northerners? How does Seun know that northerners hate Peter Obi?
when did Seun become a political authority ? The fact he has Nigeria's most successful website doesn't make him a political authority and if he brought up Peter Obi's phantom deportation of northerners it's a sad confirmation of my stance. I dare him on the other hand to talk about Fashola's actual deportation and dumping of Igbos at Onitsha head bridge in the middle of the night which is actually documented and you'll see the silence physically.

That's aside, no single political party in Nigeria today has a presidential candidate, what they have are presidential aspirants until after primaries. The fact that they have to scurry around looking for reasons to fail Obi is because they are very afraid of his organic followership online

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by seunmsg(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why I don't feel a thing when I am accused of being a tribalist.
It's in all of us.

And just like everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will not let their opinion be a distortion of the fact.

Peter Obi NEVER woke up and asked the Northerners to leave his state. The context of this fallacy has been tweaked to achieve divisive intents.

I stand to be corrected..but as usual, the facts will be twisted.

But why won't Tinubu who is famed not just for pillowing and owing the Commonwealth of his State but also for making derogatory comments about the Igbos be rated higher than a Peter Obi simply because he is of the same tribe as the poster?

The salty tears of a bigot. If not for bigotry, no sane person will project Peter Obi Pandora over Bola Ahmed Tinubu if we are to base the projection on their performance in office. I’ve been asking so many Obi supporters to tell us the legacy projects of Peter Obi Pandora that we can still point out to in Anambra today and they always find a way to avoid the question. Why are Anambra people still running to Tinubu’s Lagos to make it in life instead of remaining in Peter Obi’s Anambra? Says a lot about the legacies of the two leaders.

And talking about corruption, it’s the height of insincerity to call out one person and give the other a free pass. Peter Obi Pandora stole as much as any other person that has served as governor in Nigeria. The Pandora papers is there for every right thinking person to see.

That our leaders will steal in public office is a sure bet. While we should keep putting in place measures to stop them from stealing, what they will do despite the stealing is by far more important. What we need is a leader who has a track record of actual performance and not one with a track record of lies and propaganda.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by ayzTIGER: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Yoruba people should stop this childish attitude of making themselves spokesmen of other tribes, say what you want to say and own up to it. You don't want Peter Obi there say it out and rest

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Asgard73: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

The salty tears of a bigot.

If he’s a bigot .. then you’re what?

Bigoted tribalist.. ? I guess?

Truth sabi bite grin

How far with your Tinubu abi Osibande .. una marketing strategies don finish ? I go borrow una ideas ..
since Yoruba people say peter obi steal anamabra dry.. no doubt ..

Question..
with peter obi hatred in yorubaland and in the North according to yoruba people .
What’s stopping Yoruba 8 years of being in government and Buhari, from writing petitions upon petitions to jail Peter .. the Stone .

Or is Peter greater than Buhari himself that has smell jail rod .. or Tinubu that has been shamelessly Dock.. or their Obasanjo.

I’m yet to understand this .. Yoruba propaganda on Peter .. making all noise..
To the extend of comparing a criminal druggie loutish Tinubu to Peter the Stone ..

Some people gods must be crazy.. walai

A heavy Yoruba tribalist .. calling another a bigot for saying the truth ..

Yoruba sef

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Asgard73:

If he’s a bigot .. then you’re what?

Bigoted tribalist.. ? I guess ?

And why crying on his mention... insecured humans everywhere

Truth sabi bite grin

How far with your Tinubu abi Osibande .. una marketing strategies don finish ? I go borrow una ideas ..

A heavy Yoruba tribalist .. calling another a bigot for saying the truth ..
Yoruba sef

If there is ever going to be an award for the number bigot on Nairaland, you will take the price without competition. Even if the story is about Jesus Christ feeding the multiple with just a loaf of bread, you will find a way to blame Yoruba people somewhere in between. You are hilariously irredeemable.

9 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Asgard73: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Shebi yoruba say .. Buhari go raise Tinubu hand and fiam .. the whole north will vote grin

Osibanjo visited IBB .. Yoruba change narratives grin

Tinubu Jakpa when they told him the truth.. where’s even Tinubu SWAGA ? cheesy

Why Seun no go Dey drool on igbos.. he’s pain is obvious.. on his own forum .. Nigerians ran his paymaster out .. and him and his Yoruba people now see igbos as Nigerians grin

Una attack Na childish..

This is February.. please Ndi Yoruba when is Tinubu declaration.. he must contest oh..

Walai Tinubu Must contest.. Northernern Nigeria has 50 million votes in bag for him.

Yoruba sef

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by helinues: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2022
grin

His opinion actually
Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Asgard73: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

If there is ever going to be an award for the number bigot on Nairaland, you will take the price without competition. Even if the story is about Jesus Christ feeding the multiple with just a loaf of bread, you will find a way to blame Yoruba people somewhere in between. You are hilariously irredeemable.

Listen
I know yoruba wella.. and their propaganda machine .. since the 80’s .
Igbos are still to wake to it.. even tho this generation are beginning to understand una ..

I will always expose Yoruba people lies , propaganda, narratives..
Nigerians know say una lies and propaganda are yoruba strength in Nigeria ..
someday other Nigeria tribes will major in same propaganda and lies .. is time .

You people give it without qualms.. and hate it when is given back to you.. exactly.

Tell yourself the truth.. why is Seun running a propaganda on tweeter after his different monikers on Nairaland failed ..
and he chose igbos .. same thing he was doing on Nairaland with different monikers ..

Wake up and smell the fact.. that Yoruba propaganda is getting stale .. and soon won’t be needed for anything

Time and change .. happened to it.

Learn how not to blame igbos ..

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by DontBullshitMe: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Does Seun actually operate that Twitter account? That statement is too reckless. I doubt Seun Osewa will make such.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Redcrafton: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Hahahahahahaha....

Who ever takes you people seriously.

Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

Both their educated ones, Awawa owambe gang, skull miners, and NURTW owe mi da group...na the same.

The only people that will be biting you and at the same type, be blowing you cool..

The other two major groups will tell you exactly as it is..

Readers can make up their minds from this.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by omenkaLives(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy

They'd soon accuse him being a "30k per month bmc". cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by Redcrafton: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
cheesy cheesy

They'd soon accuse him being a "30k per month bmc". cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate by omenkaLives(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2022
nzeobi:
The seun osewa is an idiot and a fake news peddler. If you want to oppose a candidate do it with your full chest and never hide behind northerners over something that never happened.
Yet you people cant live without his creation, nairaland. Even when you wanna cry, you run to his forum to do so.

Ungrateful clowns. smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloomberg: Lawsuit Against Nigeria Presidential Candidate Tinubu Aims To Settle / APC Chairman Is Working For Power To Return To PDP / Ijelespeaks Builds Another Duplex In Abuja PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.