Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases (34198 Views)

Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Fashionista01(f): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:
Thank Goodness he knows he has a brain disease

lipsrsealed

If not, who wears that hat to swim

Oh dear u are so funny.
Laughs

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by MITCHELL96: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:

lipsrsealed

Neymar Jr Has worn such hat to swim
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by BJanta: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
PerformOrResign:
The Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FTArS9aSoE

Me I don know tey, tey say this guy get disease, and na for him head the thing dey.

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by mediainc: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chopping Nigeria money, then saying nonsense. Political Sycophant grin
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by madukaanaya(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110007783:
Later, he will come back to tell his brainwashed followers say shark wan swallow am again.

Mumu Reno,
He comes here once in a while to peep with his almost abandoned moniker.

CloutChaserPersonified

Good you know the truth also.
Oy his brainwashed pigs see him as their 2nd god.
reno is not perfect but he is a better human than you

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
claims to be an author. Abeg who don read or see his book

2 Likes

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Congrats321(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
You say Reno looted billions under GEJ

Why has EFCC not mentioned his name since 2015?
quote author=Dsalvo post=110003158]Lol. Jobless Omokri continuing to spend the billions he looted under GEJ as 'special advisor'.

Worthless political jobber was on the payroll of Atiku/PDP for 2019 election and had now resumed duty as Atiku's 2023 'diaspora campaign organizer' looolllll.

Nigga traveling around the world flossing while mumuing gullible Nigerians he is a 'good governance activist'.

The biggest weakness a Nigerian can have is to be gullible, ignorant and uninformed. The likes of Omokri and Adeyanju will rape the brains of those type of Nigerians die.

Rinu and her #EndSARS crew just got paid doing that even as some of us warned Nigerians that they are all paid charlatans.

Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop. Lol. [/quote]
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by GardenOfGod(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why you hate Reno like this na grin
post=110007783:
Later, he will come back to tell his brainwashed followers say shark wan swallow am again.

Mumu Reno,

CloutChaserPersonified

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by fineboynl(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
What I like about this river is that the water is so clean. Here in Nigeria we don't have this type of clean waters.

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Amazoner01: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110007783:

Mumu Reno,

CloutChaserPersonified

I can confirm this cos I saw him behind me in Heathrow airport and guess what? Baba Dey browse through Nairaland. I just smiled and faced front.

I like and appreciate his YouTube content tho.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by cosmos1440: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Jobless Omokri continuing to spend the billions he looted under GEJ as 'special advisor'.

Worthless political jobber was on the payroll of Atiku/PDP for 2019 election and has now resumed duty as Atiku's 2023 'diaspora campaign organizer' looolllll.

Nigga traveling around the world flossing while mumuing gullible Nigerians he is a 'good governance activist'.

The biggest weakness a Nigerian can have is to be gullible, ignorant and uninformed. The likes of Omokri and Adeyanju will rape the brains of those type of Nigerians die.

You forgot to add Lamidi Cownunu leader of the Idiotic Pigs of Bi a frauds
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
If you are an active nairalander you'll see that those who ones praised Reno are now after his head cause he insulted obeskwesili!! Lol!

Enemy camp on fire walahi talahi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Arabaincubus: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
These trips have begun to affect this man spiritually. He now talks and thinks in many strange ways.

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by saintruky(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Itsekiri man when no sabi swim

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by treatise: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:

lipsrsealed

The rule of the river is "wear a hat if you're alcoholic"

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Donlamzy902: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum
Revolution00114: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by wrongnumber: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Reno my G
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by thisisit: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
RENO MY GUY... WE LOVE YOU.. KEEP TORMENTING THEM!!!
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by ovieigho(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Jobless Omokri continuing to spend the billions he looted under GEJ as 'special advisor'.

Worthless political jobber was on the payroll of Atiku/PDP for 2019 election and has now resumed duty as Atiku's 2023 'diaspora campaign organizer' looolllll.

Rinu and her #EndSARS crew just got paid doing that even as some of us warned Nigerians that they are all paid charlatans.

Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop. Lol.

When you see this kind of write up ! You know they are working for a certain kind of person !
In all your write up ! U talked about Atiku and GEJ … but your Demi god Tinubu was left out ,yet Tinubu lick atiku’ sass all the time too
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by micflo28(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
May it cure your madness

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by oglalasioux(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Not everyone who talks is sensible. I used to respect this dude but his recent posts on social media has proved me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by 77up(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

Without job, the guy continue to live luxury lifestyle since 2015 , from one nation to the other . That actually tell how much he was able to loot during jonathan era.

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Palmwinechappie(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
This man is just enjoying life �

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110007783:

Mumu Reno,

CloutChaserPersonified

I don't see the reason to insult here.
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by duro4chang(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
He needs it

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Telekinetic: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
PerformOrResign:
The Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FTArS9aSoE
Hmmmm… Tobago of all places? Sha make dem nor extraordinary rendition you o… The govt of Tobago is for the highest bidder.
Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by marsup: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
I hope he gets healed.........of mouth diarrhoea .

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
WITH HIS HAT ON ? WOW

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by alphaNomega: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
This Reno is a worm

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by assholemods: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
There is no spiritually in you Reno!
OLORIBURUKU!

1 Like

Re: Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases by Carlyscales: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

You perception is complete joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu / Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.