Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror (36919 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by wizod(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
She is putting on crucifix
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Candidlady: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
You don't have to display how stupid you are publicly....let's see how beautiful you are....am sure this suspect is far more beautiful than you.... I dare you to upload that your ugly looking cursed face....am sure portable aa of now is much better than your whole lineage...at least Google recognise am... Low life bitch.....

Portable hypeman spotted... Bunch of touts

Me looking for sense in what you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by babtoundey(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
If you are dating a woman or a man who draws stick, or threatens you with her palm or any object over little misunderstanding, my brother/sister, run. Such man/woman is a potential murderer.

I just don't understand what devil can provoke you, a woman for that matter, to draw knife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by yinkeys(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
@datboredberry you’re the one that should say something that makes sense
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by lashout1: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Next June 11, you will be behind bars
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by wizod(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Eben91:
Pls can any good news come from Ogun state?
yes, but twice a year
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
She should be killed immediately
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by lashout1: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
wizod:
She is putting on crucifix
That isn't crucifix, it's a cross.
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by usagee36: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vggly woman by vggly police truck. RIP to the dead
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Very sad.
All the way from that side angry
ObianujuAku1 and associateslipsrsealed
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
yinkeys:
@datboredberry you’re the one that should say something that makes sense
What could I say?

My gender is wicked... And evil... And so on...

But the woman is awful... A cruel, heartless soul who deserves to suffer... Cases like this, I'm all for jungle justice...
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by aspabay(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Give her a self contain apartment in the prison
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Dinma27: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
How do people usually have mind to kill
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Advancedman(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
amnesty7:
So unfortunate.
And over a highly insignificant thing..a mere mirror.

No there is a lot the world governing system need to address especially in this our terrain.

Life is sacred yet can be taking over nothing.
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Rubbiish(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:

That's just it.

Most decisions taken in an angry state leads to regrets.
Very true!
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by AreaFada2: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
An average woman only wants her hubby to focus on her children and her own relatives.

Perhaps at times her parents-in-law just a little bit, not too much o. Aside those, may be one or two other in-laws if she likes them. Otherwise, no.

If your wife gives off the vibes that your relatives are not welcome, keep your relatives away. Especially if they are not your parents. Help your relatives quietly from afar if you want peace. This is not a matter of SIMP.
If you want to form "I'm the man of the house, I run things", wo, you will be surprised what your lovely wife is capable of.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wow! Her anger must have gotten the best of her fa.....killed a whole human being over a broken mirror! Even in the days of slavery when our ancestors sold some of us for mirrors, it wasn't considered valuable enough to kill for! See her face!
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by yinkeys(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
What could I say?

My gender is wicked... And evil... And so on...

But the woman is awful... A cruel, heartless soul who deserves to suffer... Cases like this, I'm all for jungle justice...
Crime isn’t peculiar to a tribe or race
There are good & evil people regardless of the gender.

A young girl can choose to go into witchcraft same as a young boy can choose to become a cultist.

It’s a character flaw like I said earlier *but na Eve chop devil apple first* hehehe

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fear igbo women

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
yinkeys:

Crime isn’t peculiar to a tribe or race
There are good & evil people regardless of the gender.

A young girl can choose to go into witchcraft same as a young boy can choose to become a cultist.

It’s a character flaw like I said earlier *but na Eve chop devil apple first* hehehe
Yet men are commit the most violent crimes...

Women do too, but not nearly as much as men... Fact.

It's not a character flaw... It's aq society that enables men to do their worse yet get away because they are men...

Think of a reality where Nigerian women are they ones slaughtering men and boys to make money... You can't...

A Nigerian girl who's a baby mama is treated worse a ritualists... Because women are judged harshly, men aren't...

If I kill you, it's a scandal... If you kill me, it's just another case... Why?

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by mrnelsono(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Devils in human clothing. Ordinary mirror
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by blaise26abj(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
amnesty7:
So unfortunate.
And over a highly insignificant thing..a mere mirror.

There is deep seated anger and frustration in this country . A lot of people are on short fuse . Very crazy times
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by tollyboy5(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:
This same Ogun state ?

See the woman face... This tr!be very ugly set of beings... She looks like that wacko musician with the weird hairdo... Portable aka minini

You wey I dey respect. Nawa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by Theunbothered: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Feminists won't see this one.

Clearly no gender has a monopoly on violence.
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Very sad.
All the way from that side angry
ObianujuAku1 and associateslipsrsealed
one of the reasons these guys will never ever terminate your contract.

Goodluck
Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by yinkeys(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yet men are commit the most violent crimes...

Women do too, but not nearly as much as men... Fact.

It's not a character flaw... It's aq society that enables men to do their worse yet get away because they are men...

Think of a reality where Nigerian women are they ones slaughtering men and boys to make money... You can't...

A Nigerian girl who's a baby mama is treated worse a ritualists... Because women are judged harshly, men aren't...

If I kill you, it's a scandal... If you kill me, it's just another case... Why?
At this point you’re emotional & not objective in your response
The number of men that die on a daily basis due to crime in the past decade tremendously surpasses that of women.
It would have been same if women were equally as strong as men.
You’re making this statement as if you see women’s heads hung by each street you go to.
Society protects women
Men are the major victims of crimes

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Which guys grin

I know that has been ban, no way you'll use it to report me tongue

AchalugoNwa:
one of the reasons these guys will never ever terminate your contract.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 / Yahoo Boys Are Intelligent – Governor Obaseki Reveals Plans / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.