Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F (3128 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / Prison Warder Reveals What He Does To The Food People Send To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by Starpost: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
A boy has hinted at his source of enormous wealth as he affirms that he does the unthinkable for money.

Responding to a question from a netizens who pleaded that he reveals his secret to success, the boy asked if he could sleep with his mother for money.

This comes amid the trend of ritualism among Nigerian youths all in a bid to attain instantaneous wealth, The lad is seen in the clip making videos with his iPhone device while

Source/Video [url] https://noticeport.com/i-slept-with-my-mother-for-money-ritual-boy-affirms-he-does-the-unthinkable-for-wealth-video/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Our generation is bleeped. Could it be poor upbringing? Peer pressure? Bad government? Sh*t getin real by the day. Wtf is going on? ☹️

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by Oxb90: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations young man. You are indeed a hero.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by Sonnobax15(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,see what boys are involving themselves into all in the name of making money.....It is well.....

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by Bluntguy: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
The end time is here.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by paulolee(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
with time all this madness go stop

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by OloshoMan: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Seriously, what the hell is going on here!!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by shilenji(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
The craze for money, that's some alarming shit!!!! Can't you fvckn make money without shedding blood or commiting an atrocity or the other

O ti bo
Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by mike404(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2022
TUFIA! angry
Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by Lilsameey: 1:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Nawaooooooo.
Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by KenghisKhan(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
It's finished
Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2022
What sort of nonsense is this ?. He is still looking poor. Abi is it because he is using an IPhone?. Poverty has made an average see an iPhone as gold. Mods should put a stop to these nonsense topics here.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by doverulez(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Finally!!!! the future is here....

soon we'll be seeing flying cars around and Nigeria my kwantiri is busy celebrating madness...

How can you chook preeq where your head came out from?

Is that not lunacy. and these herbalist is just catching cruise eh! dishing out impossible tasks to these toddlers thinking they will run away.

E shock you say them go do all...

It is well...
Starpost:
A boy has hinted at his source of enormous wealth as he affirms that he does the unthinkable for money.

Responding to a question from a netizens who pleaded that he reveals his secret to success, the boy asked if he could sleep with his mother for money.

This comes amid the trend of ritualism among Nigerian youths all in a bid to attain instantaneous wealth, The lad is seen in the clip making videos with his iPhone device while

Source/Video [url] https://noticeport.com/i-slept-with-my-mother-for-money-ritual-boy-affirms-he-does-the-unthinkable-for-wealth-video/ [/url]
Re: I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Did he say he slept with his mom? Nigga might be sarcastic which is wrong especially with the disgusting stories of rituals now.

(1) (Reply)

45-year-old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Three Dogs And A Horse (pic) / Endsars: Watch Disturbing Video Of Moments Hoodlums Cutting Flesh Of Burnt Polic / Video: Man 'with No F*cks Left' Chills With A Cigarette During Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.