Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI (207 Views)

Make Enquiry On Uniabuja Post Graduate Programme / I Want To Make Enquiry About Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology / See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI by AlienStar: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello everyone, I need help with an enquiry. My sister is writing thesis for her Msc program and the thesis requires gathering food samples and taking them to research center which she was told is in either University of Ibadan or Ile-ife for test. Due to distance, I would like someone who is in University of Ibadan or Ile-ife to help me confirm if such ( research center) laboratory still exists, functional and when and how one can bring samples. This is make the journey easier for her and less confusing. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI by dawnomike(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
AlienStar:
Hello everyone, I need help with an enquiry. My sister is writing thesis for her Msc program and the thesis requires gathering food samples and taking them to research center which she was told is in either University of Ibadan or Ile-ife for test. Due to distance, I would like someone who is in University of Ibadan or Ile-ife to help me confirm if such ( research center) laboratory still exists, functional and when and how one can bring samples. This is make the journey easier for her and less confusing. Thanks in anticipation.
If you are in Lagos, try out FIIRO.
Re: Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI by Healthrelatedjo: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
My younger sis is presently serving in UI,I'll ask her
Re: Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI by AlienStar: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
dawnomike:
If you are in Lagos, try out FIIRO.
thanks but she stays in delta state
Re: Please I Need Someone That Can Help Make Enquiry For Me At UI by AlienStar: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
My younger sis is presently serving in UI,I'll ask her
thank you very much. I will really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Sources For Your Research / Study-in-uk: University Of Leeds UK 2022 School Of Philosophy, Religion... / Jamb Past Questions For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.