Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jamb Results To Be Cancelled Because Of Fraud? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Results To Be Cancelled Because Of Fraud? (1110 Views)

Senate Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of Results To 3 Years / 2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Results To Be Cancelled Because Of Fraud? by worry246(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
Many people on here and other places have given details of being sold the answers at examination centers.
Also on line sellers of answers.
Should JAMB now be cancelled and all results made void.
Employers and schools will be looking at the situation and will not trust candidates rersults.
This will mean sitting more examinations to split good results from runs.
Oversea schools will be very suspicious of JAMB 2011 results so bad for all.
Re: Jamb Results To Be Cancelled Because Of Fraud? by Bayils(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
--worry246
to my own view i don't think the result should be cancelled, in the sense that not all candidates cheated,so not to devoid others innocent student i'll advise jamb to use tracking method in eliminating the cheaters,through their registration number,any registration number found that the programmed typed question does not correspond should be WITHHELD,I THINK THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN Cancelling.

(1) (Reply)

A B S U Admissions List Is Out! / Update: Aaua To Release Second Batch Now / WAAW Foundation Scholarship For African Women 2013(nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.