Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Is Catholism Christianity, Idolatry Or A Different Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholism Christianity, Idolatry Or A Different Religion (178 Views)

I Just Love The Spirituality in Catholism / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Catholism Christianity, Idolatry Or A Different Religion by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Exodus 20:4-5 KJV
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: [5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

Deuteronomy 5:8-9 KJV
Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: [9] Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Cause this portions of the bible clearly says otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Illitrate People So Evil? / Diligent Obedience And Divine Promises / Voice Of Christ Today - Gain God's Attention With Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.