Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra (34875 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by DropsMic(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
h should be killed too

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by mike404(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
angry

WHY IS HE NOT YET DEAD

WE THANK GOD SAY DEM NEVER IMPORT SKULL MINING BUSINESS COME OUR DEAR STATE
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by LINTUNE(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nawa, isn't it obvious that it was not because of love she stayed back, isn't it obvious that she had no choice cos she was solely dependent on the guy..when we beg women to hustle and be independent for their own good, they will call us broke stingy boys, it's alright. A woman with self respect and independence would have left the idiot guy long ago, Bleep what ppl say,they don't own you...God bless me o,so my daughter no go encounter this kind rubbish.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by 77up(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
If na west na, this thread will be on 10th page already . They will forget that crime is not limited to one tribe but all.

Bunch of hypocrite lots undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Agugbadin: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
They should hand him over to the youth to pay for his sins.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Badonasty(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Women going the way of snakes in Nigeria
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Cole6: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Domestic violence,
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Lewisdinho(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin
Flamees:

Ewu awusa you and blast blast

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by West2019(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
fake news where is the picture any news in Nigeria without invedent is a fake
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by mike404(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
DropsMic:
h should be killed too
I AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Raychee(f): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The suspect had been in the habit of beating the girl regularly, yet she still refused to leave the stupid relationship. When will some women have sense?
As for the foolish boy, the mob should have dealt with him before the vigilante or police got involved.

You'd be surprised to know that victims of abuse have little control over their sanity.
And again, maybe she had no other option.
I'm sure if she wasn't dependent on the bastard, she might just be alive today.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Propsvilla(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
D
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by adeolaben(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Someone that has parents left her parents and started cohabiting and fornicating with an animal.

See where e end.

God's ways are for our own good. The ancient words are ever true.

True talk
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Shalommy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaii.. Our women won't learn. angry
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-allegedly-killed-22-yr-old-girlfriend-in-anambra/
I hope they'll also kill a woman when she kills her husband? Weakness shouldn't be shown oh
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Impregnablefolk: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Someone that has parents left her parents and started cohabiting and fornicating with an animal.

See where e end.

God's ways are for our own good. The ancient words are ever true.
Sometimes u sound very Godly n at oda times u sound lyk an unbeliever!
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Alabo7978(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:
Girls should learn to be independent.

Attaching yourself to a man who does not care about you, is not good.

Living with a man who is not your husband is not good.

Learn to be independent.
many women are lazy, without that guy, she'll probably end up doing runs.
the lucky ones are the ones you see sitting at home all day watching zee world, eating and getting fat and shapeless while the husband works all day.

the younger ones dance on tittok and do snap chat video while their boyfriends go out to hustle.
many women are lazy, they are scared to be on their own and if that's the case, they embrace prostitution and cry for people "not to judge them because you didn't walk in their shoes"
what useless lazy shoe.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Romanoff(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

Sometimes u sound very Godly n at oda times u sound lyk an unbeliever!

My dear, I'm still growing. Doesn't mean I don't lose it sometimes.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Could be anger issues, lack of decency, and poor communication. I don't know what she did to deserve such cruelty. Seems he was not ready for a family then they would have tried managing the situation efficiently, for the sake of the pikin. That commenter is right, She was too dependent on the guy.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Ikukuudo: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Age 22.
Living with a man yet to pay your bride price.
Why the hurry?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sofiat Murderers Deserves To Be Set Ablaze
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by toujurs: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Some igbo guys wicked walaihi. So arrogant and heartless, why beat her to a point of committing murder, i know women can be very rude, and annoying especially their bad mouth. But as a man you should learn to control anger, Not your anger controlling you. I think all this was as a result of poverty, the guy is poor, and anambra ladies are selfish and greedy with money, they only respect their boyfriend or husband if he has money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Lightened: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cohabiting with someone that you are yet to marry to? Ok na. Look at the sorrow and shame you have brought to your family now cos of disobedience and fornication. God's words are ever true and whether we like it or not, we are the ones going to enjoy the benefits and when disobeyed, the repercussions also is on us. The same thing blessing does is what curse does on the negative side. Let's be careful and mindful.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Useless beast
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
I have never been in support of jungle justice,but i say no to this,let the young man also be given the same treatment he gave to the girl

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Alabo7978:

many women are lazy, without that guy, she'll probably end up doing runs.
the lucky ones are the ones you see sitting at home all day watching zee world, eating and getting fat and shapeless while the husband works all day.

the younger ones dance on tittok and do snap chat video while their boyfriends go out to hustle.
many women are lazy, they are scared to be on their own and if that's the case, they embrace prostitution and cry for people "not to judge them because you didn't walk in their shoes"
what useless lazy shoe.
And that is what makes them to hustle for too many boyfriend's in order to meet up with their needs.
They make their body their selling point. To what end?
Selling their body when they are still single will automatically lead them to adultery when they are married.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Bmaster(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:
Girls should learn to be independent.

Attaching yourself to a man who does not care about you, is not good.

Living with a man who is not your husband is not good.

Learn to be independent.
how many of them you don't take off the street?
Learn to be independent as if e dey easy
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by juman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sad.
He angrily beat her to death.
Big mistake.

Why cant they be separated.

Bad economy has turned most people to crazy persons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.