Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) (44432 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by TLE900: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
I hail the lecturer. The guy try. But wait ooo if the phone acted as a nuisance during lectures then five bottles for the lecturer.
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZox2wcrVfk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
sad
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
cool
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
What!? Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
tyup:
That lecturer go to chop beating for my hand forget rustication

I will beat you mercilessly

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by pickatyouu: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam

She don die. Dat stupid woman no go die better. No rip for her
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
H
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by anonym0us: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Is wrong bringing phone to the class room, the lecturer would've sized the phone and keep it till when he calms down
una no get sense
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jealousy lecturer
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't be e surprised when they smash his skull later he was so high after the girl he bleep in his office ran away with his wallet.

Guy man is high o
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Commendable!

Thats good!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stupid student why can't the student in question put his/her phone on silent mode or better still off it
That's distraction to the class and to the lecturer
But if I happen to be the lecturer, I'll have sent the student out of my class for the rest of the semester

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Cmanforall: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
tyup:
That lecturer go to chop beating for my hand forget rustication
How do you know if you can beat the lecturer?

You don't know his age, physique and strength
Don't meet lecturers that suffered, in terms of hard labour, during their youthful times o...

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Randy111:

Talking like that Edo man
If ah nod you ehn... cheesy
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Golan007: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Na if you fit fight the lecturer be that. If I be lecturer, you try nonsense with me, I will reset your brain with straight punches and upper cuts.

You must be the strongest lecturer in the world in that case.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
If the student beats up the lecture they will rusticate him bt now look at what a lecturer did??

He has to pay for that Fone immediately. That’s sm1’s Personal property even if the person is a kid.

9 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by severov(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
why smash the phone
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by vikstandon(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZox2wcrVfk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The most appropriate action is to take it up to the Departmental panel and SUG...Then move it up to Senate.
The Lecturer would be sanctioned...It was wrong for him to do.
The best action for him to take was to warn the student or send him/her out of the class. Take the matter to school authority and tell them you did it because they were your first point of call before you decide taking it to law enforcement agencies...This case is similar to being assaulted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
JubiOmeiza:
Jealousy lecturer

Sigh!

You just so quick to blame the lecturer and failed to blame the Ill mannered student.

This why the nation is churning out Yahoo boys faster than engineers and doctors.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Schools have rules and regulations of which if you are feeling to big to abide by the school rules, you can excuse yourself.

You think to teach is an easy task, not to talk of when you are teaching, somebody is distracting you with his phone ringing tune.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaii... Na this kind lecturer dey collect.. I for put am for her body.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
juxeakin:
Ded bodi go surplus angry
Lolsss. This guy funny.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Beastsweeper: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Students should not be allowed to come to school with phones!

Why should a student with no visible means of income come to school with iPhone

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000
You really need a therapist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Glorylynn: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Students should not be allowed to come to school with phones!

Why should a student with no visible means of income come to school with iPhone

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000

you are a bitter person and a loser!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by YouandiAllofus: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Is wrong bringing phone to the class room, the lecturer would've sized the phone and keep it till when he calms down
What do you mean? In a tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by mike404(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Easy come.....easy go!

[img]https://media1./images/4d38b799c539f44f4b07b064b2e1d542/tenor.gif?itemid=23104130[/img]
E BE LIKE SAY NA ONLY ME FEEL SAY THIS GUY NOR NORMAL angry
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Victorious1000:
Why would you be operating a phone during classes tho? I support the lecturer

The phone rang in class. What if the student forgot to put it in silent? Can you say your has not mistakenly rang out before when it was supposed to be silent?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
U smash me iphone bcus e ring 4 class,i swear to God i go use raw acid baptize dat lecturer....
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Victorious1000:
Why would you be operating a phone during classes tho? I support the lecturer
wicked soul n him you be, and the good thing is na kill dey go kill wicked people
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Babamide(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam
You call your lecturers aunty and uncle??
Some of these lecturers no wise again. You simple tell the students to stand on his phone. No need getting his own hands dirty
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Does this actually worth to be news and front page? why giving attention to unnecessary things. It's just phone so why are guys acting as if is a big thing, or is because of the senseless popularity of iphone in Nigeria by insensitive fools who don't think beyond iphone? Ordinary phone.

If na be that lecturer I will make sure I destroy everything and make sure he can't recover any data from it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK / White Parents Claim Calculation Error After Two Black Students Came Tops / Nostalgic Vintage Pictures of old Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.