Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Money Ritual Is Not Real - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Ritual Is Not Real (358 Views)

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” / How Come People Believe Money Ritual Is Real? Don’t They Realize Free Money... / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Is Not Real by dreyboard(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good evening fellas..., I think it's high time we call out full attention to the issue of money ritual and killings that's now becoming rampant in this country.
Few weeks ago, there was a trending news of three boys that killed one of their girlfriend all in name of get-rich- quick syndrome. Most of these young boys thinks money ritual is the only way to success which is not.
Though it depends on our environment and the peers we walk with, some people think this ritual of a thing is the right way to success, how can killing your fellow human make you rich?, Is that how the likes of otedola, dangote, adenuga and the rest get their money..., I'm yet to see someone that did ritual and make it to Forbes richest men list as we all know the list is full of successful business men and women.
It's time we let them know that this thing doesn't work, it's poverty mentality that make us think we must kill someone before we make it. And our government should help the matter, anyone that found guilty of this act should be sentence to death, I think this will put some reduction to that stupid act.
Parents should watch out of their children, know the type of people they walk with, our pastors and clerics should also help this matter to curb the act.
Lastly, to our girls as they are the major victims of this act, learn to be yourself, don't depend on any boyfriend to take care all your needs, know the kind of person your boyfriend is and people he walks with, learn to be satisfied with what you have and don't get oppressed by what other girls are doing..., Enough is for the wise
Stop killing innocent souls
Money ritual nah scam
Yahoo yahoo is the way
BE LEGIT AND PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS MERCY...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
dreyboard:
Good

Don’t be oblivious,
I don’t know how the stuff works, but I know its real.
What is also the real, are the consequences, which are dire and will be visited on their children and their children children.

He that has an ear, let him hear
Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by Vitamin17(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
I have a theory on this ritual stuff but I won't say it
Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by adeoyekay(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vitamin17:
I have a theory on this ritual stuff but I won't say it
state it let's hear from you
Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by Vitamin17(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
adeoyekay:
state it let's hear from you

Some things are better left unsaid
Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
dreyboard:
Good evening fellas..., I think it's high time we call out full attention to the issue of money ritual and killings that's now becoming rampant in this country.
Few weeks ago, there was a trending news of three boys that killed one of their girlfriend all in name of get-rich- quick syndrome. Most of these young boys thinks money ritual is the only way to success which is not.
Though it depends on our environment and the peers we walk with, some people think this ritual of a thing is the right way to success, how can killing your fellow human make you rich?, Is that how the likes of otedola, dangote, adenuga and the rest get their money..., I'm yet to see someone that did ritual and make it to Forbes richest men list as we all know the list is full of successful business men and women.
It's time we let them know that this thing doesn't work, it's poverty mentality that make us think we must kill someone before we make it. And our government should help the matter, anyone that found guilty of this act should be sentence to death, I think this will put some reduction to that stupid act.
Parents should watch out of their children, know the type of people they walk with, our pastors and clerics should also help this matter to curb the act.
Lastly, to our girls as they are the major victims of this act, learn to be yourself, don't depend on any boyfriend to take care all your needs, know the kind of person your boyfriend is and people he walks with, learn to be satisfied with what you have and don't get oppressed by what other girls are doing..., Enough is for the wise
Stop killing innocent souls
Money ritual nah scam
Yahoo yahoo is the way
BE LEGIT AND PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS MERCY...

Oloshi omo.. ritualist..
Your end is near!
Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by adeoyekay(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vitamin17:

Some things are better left unsaid
ok
Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by Vitamin17(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
adeoyekay:
ok

I have searched and searched yet couldn't find anything like money rituals in history of mankind, there is something about the universe that I find quite intriguing, you will be amazed if I tell you grin..
Nevermind though nobody ever listens to me, even when I fantasize about my deadly advance theory in physics embarassed

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is Not Real by adeoyekay(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vitamin17:

I have searched and searched yet couldn't find anything like money rituals in history of mankind, there is something about the universe that I find quite intriguing, you will be amazed if I tell you grin..
Nevermind though nobody ever listens to me, even when I fantasize about my deadly advance theory in physics embarassed
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why???? You Work, You Get Paid Above 150k Monthly But You Are Always Broke / Lessons From The Tinder Swindler / Immediate Employment For Class Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.