Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What do we do about these scammers on the loose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What do we do about these scammers on the loose (1417 Views)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders

Is it just me thinking and being worried about these ? the rate of scammers in Nigeria now is alarming and a serious call for concern

Although it hasn't really happened to me but It has happened to people close to me and I do read similar cases here almost everyday

Just today I read two scamming stories on Nairaland and it got me scared for the way this country is going

What should we begin to do to reduce these people from existence because they are causing so much pains to people

In my opinion,these people deserve no mercy,if you have a friend you know scamming people and you are shielding him, it's only a matter of time. He might not scam you but he will eventually teach someone that will scam you or someone close to you.( Karma is real)

If you're here and you are a scammer , just know that you are heartless and you will die by accident in Jesus name,you will die miserably,God will multiply in 1000 folds the pains you have caused your victims.

Nairalanders please what can be done to reduce or stop these online scammers? Your opinion in welcome, let's rub minds together

MYND44, OAMJ or whoever involved please help me push this to front page

1 Like

Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by herbsisgood: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
K
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Please don't just view, proffer a solution
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Freddykrueger: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
You must be a scammer for scamming me into reading this post with a scam topic

3 Likes

Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Freddykrueger:
You must be a scammer for scamming me into reading this post with a scam topic
Smiles, am sorry bro.
You never drop your own solution
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by dawndeal: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nice topic,my own be say these scammers worse pass politicians
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by shilenji(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by SportsHD: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karma ain't real and you can't curse someone In the name of Jesus and God. They both, won't like that.

Anyway, this is the menace of our society. Nothing we fit do to am.
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Amb1045(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ignorance is a disease.
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
SportsHD:
Karma ain't real and you can't curse someone In the name of Jesus and God. They both, won't like that.

Anyway, this is the menace of our society. Nothing we fit do to am.
To the bold, something can be done definitely that's why I need Nigerians opinions

And who told you Karma is not real,hmmm it's damn real. Those scamming people of their hard earned will never know peace and for sure they won't end well. I can't imagine being scammed of my hard earned money especially in these hard times.
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Goodbadbowy419: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
They never scam you , U don dey curse up and down
I just dey reason if they scam ,all the Gees in your area don die finish grin grin
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:
They never scam you , U don dey curse up and down
I just dey reason if they scam ,all the Gees in your area don die finish grin grin

LoL guy u sef reason am na..... am just being empathetic here... Those scammers wicked pass devil.

How can you fraudulently withdraw every single dime in one's account just like that. In most cases you see the victims crying like a baby. Where will they start from?

They will never enjoy those money,no be till person curse them sef, they will die a very painful death
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Franzinni: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2022
The solution is with the banking system.... that is where the problem comes from ... the banks are tge enablers.

Maybe when arsonist start to burn down banks in protest, they will seat up ... greedy basterds!
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Franzinni:
The solution is with the banking system.... that is where the problem comes from ... the banks are tge enablers.

Maybe when arsonist start to burn down banks in protest, they will seat up ... greedy basterds!
Ok ur point and suggestion is noted.... something really needs to be done ASAP
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Your inputs are needed
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by naijaboy756: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
They will all suffer
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 08, 2022
naijaboy756:
They will all suffer
That one na sure banker
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Any more suggestions? Roll it in
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
This scamming ish is getting out of hand, what should we do people
Re: What do we do about these scammers on the loose by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Many more scamming reports everyday.. What can we do as a people to stop these

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy / Husband Kicks, Beats, And Urinates On Wife, Forces Her To Wear Hijab / Two Armed Robber's Grabbed At Early Hours Of Today At Wuse Zone 3 Shopping Mall,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.