Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion (1730 Views)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by trutharena: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110017101:

Only empty brain that monitored yesterday event need to be inform the political game 2023, even your principal camp has been silent for days now they've seen the handwriting while the mumu ones are still pretending grin

Lol Nyamuri ontop ordinary coronation?

I thought last week you guys were shouting Obi Pandora or Nigeria disintegrate. You have now shift attention to Amechi.

Next week now I am sure you will find another victim to trend.

Comedians.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
princdebola201:
nyamiris will be scavenging for news from anywhere just to massage their ego and stroke their dickcheesy
You guys have quickly move on from orji kalu as northern candidate after he was turbaned recently.cheesy

Now amaechi that can't even control rivers APC chapter is the next presidentcheesy

He is no longer lizard of ubima that was demystified by wikecheesy
Amaechi is really settling Tinubu's camp ablaze grin grin

The newly inaugurated APC chairman in Rivers state Emeka Bekee is Amaechi boy go and make inquiry
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
trutharena:

Lol Nyamuri ontop ordinary coronation?

I thought last week you guys were shouting Obi Pandora or Nigeria disintegrate. You have now shift attention to Amechi.

Next week now I am sure you will find another victim to trend.

Comedians.
Show me my post on Obi, dumbo for more than 18 months I have predicted Chibuike Amaechi to be APC presidential candidate 2023 ask your brothers LegendHero and NGpatriot, also that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp from APC after the primary
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
What not the recent happenings?.. Pls haven't hint the turbaning, believe anything new and sensible.-Viper
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by joyandfaith: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Afam4eva:
A couple of political big wigs from Tinubu to Orji uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha have declared their interest to run for president along with those who are yet to declare but are very likely to contest ie Osibanjo, Atiku and co. I think there's a lot of confusion about whom the current president will support to take his place, atleast as far as APC is concerned. Some people think it's Tinubu just because Tinubu supported him and contributed to him becoming president. Others think he might go for a more calm character in osinbanjo. There are also people who think because Buhari is a tribal and religious bigot, he will go for another northerner in Nasir El Rufai.

While all these people are possible picks, no one seems to be paying attention to the current minister of transport and former Governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. Infact, recent events have made me believe that Amaechi might just be the man that Buhari has picked to succeed him. Is it a coincidence that Amaechi just got a chieftaincy title in Buhari's hometown? or the fact that Amaecho has begun to wear Isi-Agu a lot in order to push the I-am-Igbo agenda when the time comes.

Just saying.
SS/SE person will contest under APC. Amaech is a possibility.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by princdebola201(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110017500:

Amaechi is really settling Tinubu's camp ablaze grin grin

The newly inaugurated APC chairman in Rivers state Emeka Bekee is Amaechi boy go and make inquiry
and the rivers congress case in state courtcheesy
Ameachi boy was the chairman when supreme court sack Apc in rivers from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
princdebola201:
and the rivers congress case in state courtcheesy
Ameachi boy was the chairman when supreme court sack Apc in rivers from top to bottom.
Amaechi is your next president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhhN44Hkb7Q
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

DARK Is Not BLACK!! (pics) / Peter Obi's NO Debt Claim ( 2011 - 2014) / 2023: PDP Governors Reportedly Dump Atiku, Reach Deal To Support Tinubu (see Lis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.