Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2085 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EsomahJD: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
its getting more and more interested

2 Likes

Re: . by EsomahJD: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
They have started threatening Nigerians

TheCrusader14:
You want to team up with your Fulani partners to undermine the the greatness of the Yoruba race just like your fathers right? The present generation of Yoruba will not tolerate that. Either we rule or we break up this British cage and let's see how far you can go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by EsomahJD: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
They shout about presidency returning to the South but don't want a SS president and equally doesn't wish a SE one but themselves.

TheCrusader14:
I'm one of the enemies... If you Ibos are not contended with what Nigeria is offering to the extent of wanting to contest the Presidency with the Yoruba, then we should burn down this accursed British cage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by helinues: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Golan007: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
They shout about presidency returning to the South but don't want a SS president and equally doesn't wish a SE one but themselves.

SE cannot taste it.
Re: . by November1857(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:

Afonja are the most selfish people on earth..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by EsomahJD: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Golan007 post=110012853]

SE . angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Golan007: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
Call your yoruba muslim brothers to order, no amount of threat about burning Nigeria will stop Hon Amechi. angry

Amaechi can get the ticket.

Come oh, you don quickly abandon PDP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mike404(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:
grin grin
NA LAUGH BE THIS ABI CRY shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Golan007: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Yes, we ain't interested in your useless presidency that never help anyone... Igbo want Biafra where we can rule ourselves as much as we want... Afonja Muslims and their Fulani counterpart should continue their joint headslamming in Nigeria forever for all we care..

Sharap, Ohaneze, Anyim and Abaribe are crying for it everyday.

1 Like

Re: . by helinues: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:

See, dey your lane, I won't repeat it again
Re: . by mike404(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: . by mike404(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

See, dey your lane, I won't repeat it again
OK I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL sad

1 Like

Re: . by EsomahJD: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
They are afraid of Lagos losing its status .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EsomahJD: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Golan007:

Amaechi can get the ticket.

Come oh, you don quickly abandon PDP?
You know we don't joke down here right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bashir75: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
You can't eat your cake and still have.
Good, just so you know that the other South have checkmated Sw by tinubu declaration. Reject Amaechi then we all go North shikena. angry

IGBO CAN GO WHEREVER THEY LIKE. WHO CARES THESE IPOBIANS ARE GOING CRAZY AND INSANE FOR AN OPPORTUNITY SOUTHWEST/YORUBAS WORKED HARD, PREPARED FOR AND READY TO WEAR THE CROWN COMES 2023 UNDER APC.

WE ARE STRATEGIC OWNERS / PARTNERS OF THE APC AS A PARTY, THE FOUNDING FATHERS, AND THE STRONG BASE OF APC.
FROM AD. AC, ACN TO APC. APC HAS BECOME A YORUBA NATIONAL PARTY. FIVE OF OUR STATES ARE UNDER THE FIRM CONTROL OF APC. THE PSYCHE OF OUR YORUBA PEOPLE, JUST LIKE THE ERA OF ACTION GROUP (AG), IS WIRED WITH APC. EVEN APC AT NATIONAL LEVEL WILL NOT JOKE WITH SOUTHWEST.

6 Likes

Re: . by Golan007: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by headSmasher: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Osibanjo is busying feeding scrumptious meal and expensive wines and joking with his family whereas these ones are on nairaland lamenting their woes and looking for who to blame for their miserable and misfortunes, GOD please I beg you, as you have made Tinubu and Osibanjo enemies restless, make my enemies 100 folds restless, let them be crying, lamenting, blabbering and bickering, at the end lock th up in a chicken cage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by November1857(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
They are afraid of Lagos losing its status with the emergence of Amechi. This is an innocent man so your evil propaganda won't work this time.
That's exactly what's in my mind..... The stolen federal present in SS and SE by Afonja will automatically return...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EsomahJD: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bashir75:

IGBO CAN GO WHEREVER THEY LIKE. WHO CARES THESE IPOBIANS ARE GOING CRAZY AND INSANE FOR AN OPPORTUNITY SOUTHWEST/YORUBAS WORKED HARD, PREPARED FOR AND READY TO WEAR THE CROWN COMES 2023 UNDER APC.

WE ARE STRATEGIC OWNERS / PARTNERS OF THE APC AS A PARTY, THE FOUNDING FATHERS, AND THE STRONG BASE OF APC.
FROM AD. AC, ACN TO APC. APC HAS BECOME A YORUBA NATIONAL PARTY. FIVE OF OUR STATES ARE UNDER THE FIRM CONTROL OF APC. THE PSYCHE OF OUR YORUBA PEOPLE, JUST LIKE THE ERA OF ACTION GROUP (AG), IS WIRED WITH APC. EVEN APC AT NATIONAL LEVEL WILL NOT JOKE WITH SOUTHWEST.
Your threatening won't change the reality on ground.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Golan007: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says Afonja Muslim.... I don't care about politicians in SE, IPOB we know..

Mpuru mmiri is talking.

grin
Re: . by mike404(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Golan007:

I like Amaechi.

What next?
I HATE BAT

WHAT NEXT?
Re: . by Golan007: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
I HATE BAT

WHAT NEXT?

It's democracy and you are allowed to back anyone you like.
Re: . by Truthisunique2: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
So much for sophistication

Checkmated by an illiterate

Re: . by Truthisunique2: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
na cry

He is just returning from a thread he created about ameachi where he claims he doesn't give a Bleep yet running around ameachi topics crying

Re: . by Truthisunique2: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
headSmasher:
Osibanjo is busying feeding scrumptious meal and expensive wines and joking with his family whereas these ones are on nairaland lamenting their woes and looking for who to blame for their miserable and misfortunes, GOD please I beg you, as you have made Tinubu and Osibanjo enemies restless, make my enemies 100 folds restless, let them be crying, lamenting, blabbering and bickering, at the end lock th up in a chicken cage.
console yourself

It won't change the chief houseboy osinbajo is currently sent on errand by buhari to even buy suya for amaechi

Buhari even tells him when to meet his wife

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Speaks On Military Coup In Nigeria / Corruption Or Natural Disaster: Which Is More Destructive To A Nation? / French Police Subdue Riots Over Jobs Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.