Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (2516 Views)

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by obasidon1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moments of Reality and Actualization of Umahi's achievement at Ebonyi international airport

First flight lands at the Ebonyi State International Airport, inspects readiness of the Airport for arrival of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to Ebonyi State tomorrow, Akubaruoha is a man of vision.
Engr. David Umahi is the right person to change the narrative of Nigerian State 2023
Let us come together to vote innovation and service delivery

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Weak journalism. I thought the runway was still in construction. That helicopter picture could have been lifted off anywhere also b

4 Likes

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Pdalds: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
The helicopter Landed in the Air

6 Likes

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Balkan(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
This fool always dressing like fulanis
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Mooh247: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
cool

This people no go gree us rest... Anambra Airport Na every day them dey post news till they completed the substandard makeshift airstrip.

Everything amuses them in that region and they can't wait to chest beat with every little thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by MrSensor(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why would I landed here? Mods pls take me out of here.
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by edmaraja: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This people no go gree us rest... Anambra Airport Na every day them dey post news till they completed the substandard makeshift airstrip.

Everything amuses them in that region and they can't wait to chest beat with every little thing

Show us the one your state governor built

3 Likes

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Mooh247: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
edmaraja:

Show us the one your state governor built

Ibadan Alakia airport was commissioned 1982 40 years ago when the whole of Ebonyi was a thick forest inhabited by wild animals... The Alakia airport was built to replace the Colonial airport at Samonda which means we have being flying in Ibadan decades before the first Ibo man saw an aircraft

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Tinubuadvocate: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin see finishing.
Mooh247:

Ibadan Alakia airport was commissioned 1982 40 years ago when the whole of Ebonyi was a thick forest inhabited by wild animals... The Alakia airport was built to replace the Colonial airport at Samonda which means we have being flying in Ibadan decades before the first Ibo man saw an aircraft

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by paramakina202: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Helicopter can land in any primary school field.

1 Like

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Ebubu: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Balkan:
one nigeria
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Ebubu: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pdalds:
The helicopter Landed in the Air
don’t worry you’ll see it land on the airport when osinbade visits Ebonyi tomorrow
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Balkan:
Your father who can't lace his shoe is the foool here sir , grin

1 Like

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by tit(f): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations to Umahi
Ebonyi is now the new Dubai.
100 Emirates flights a day loading

3 Likes

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by reiddecuti: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rushing to see Nigeria Air...

Mtchhhh!!!

All na wash grin grin grin
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Authoreety: 2:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Ndi mmadu sef
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Nova1988(m): 2:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

emotional damage!!!

that one there was a violation personally I wouldn't have it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by dasparrow: 3:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Why is Umahi dressed like a Hausa man in that picture? What happened to Igbo outfit? Anyways, congratulations on the first HELICOPTER flight landing at the new Ebonyi airport. Emphasis is on "helicopter" since it was not a passenger flight.

1 Like

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Bendeco02: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Although I noticed the guy is lying because last time I saw ebonyi state airport construction stage, it shouldn't have been completed by now...But must you be jealous/bitter over everything?

Can't you just read the title and skip the thread?

I wonder whether all Yourbas here are naturally jealous... Something must be wrong with you people.

Must everything be about we vs them... Change that mindset so that you can be successful in life bro.

The character you poses here shows the kind of person you're in real Life.. You don't like other people's success/progress.

1 Like

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Mooh247: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Bendeco02:

Although I noticed the guy is lying because last time I saw ebonyi state airport construction stage, it shouldn't have been completed by now...But must you be jealous/bitter over everything?

Can't you just read the title and skip the thread?

I wonder whether all Yourbas here are naturally jealous... Something must be wrong with you people.

Must everything be about we vs them... Change that mindset so that you can be successful in life bro.

The character you poses here shows the kind of person you're in real Life.. You don't like other people's success/progress.

This is by far the stupidest comment I have seen this far...

Atleast use your senses before rushing to post and stop writting trash due to your inferiority complex

What's Jealousy in chiding someone who made malicious thread to mislead people and brag about a project that which is far from completion
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2022
An airport that was built and maintained by a teams that probably included Igbo engineers, and some of those aircrafts likely were flown by Igbo pilots; so you are not correct.
Mooh247:
Ibadan Alakia airport was commissioned 1982 40 years ago when the whole of Ebonyi was a thick forest inhabited by wild animals... The Alakia airport was built to replace the Colonial airport at Samonda which means[b] we have being flying in Ibadan decades before the first Ibo man saw an aircraft[/b]

2 Likes

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by seunmsg(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Kudos to Umahi. E no go better for all the folks praying for his removal over mere defection

freshkpomo

1 Like

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Bendeco02: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

This is by far the stupidest comment I have seen this far...

Atleast use your senses before rushing to post and stop writting trash due to your inferiority complex

What's Jealousy in chiding someone who made malicious thread to mislead people and brag about a project that which is far from completion

Mumu... Must you reply him?

Even involving tribe.

You're no more a kid... Get sense

1 Like

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by DrGoodman: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

No northern state governors can build an airport. Say Amen.
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

cheesy
What a Savage guy.. shocked kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Golan007: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

But why are you wicked like this?

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Ebubu: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
tit:
Congratulations to Umahi
Ebonyi is now the new Dubai.
100 Emirates flights a day loading
you’re welcome
Re: First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport by Ebubu: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Kudos to Umahi. E no go better for all the folks praying for his removal over mere defection

freshkpomo
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) / I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / OBIdients In Ogun State Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.