Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? (1127 Views)

Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Hateandthunder: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
I thought nothing is too hard for God to do. What's the excuse now?

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by bmdmix11: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
we on our own bro, God dey wait for judgement day

3 Likes

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Thepolo999(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ok we move.R.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by okoroemeka(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hateandthunder:
if you have the privilege to read the book by anezi okoro, one week one trouble you will know that those that wait for the Lord will wait forever.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by malvisguy212: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hateandthunder:
indeed, that we spend so much time wringing our hands asking why there is evil if God exists, when the truly baffling question is why there is good if He does not.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Zazoopk(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Idiot post ,where was the mother not god ,goat man
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2022
This question is becoming very common recently. My colleague at work said so at the weekend, this is someone that is somehow churchy. Na judgement day we dey wait sha.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by IMEI: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Hateandthunder:

All humans are created to die, so what's your point

Is it today children started dying?

Did God say children won't die?

All that happened was God's decree

and as for the question, do you have evidence that God chose to save the boy and yet he still died?

The same God created life and death...He determines both for all

3 Likes

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by MoneyGoDrop: 4:25am On Feb 07, 2022
RIP to the dead child. I don't expect a fictional character to come and save me.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by biggy00000(m): 4:41am On Feb 07, 2022
God is in the same place he is (not was) when His son Jesus Christ was crucified.

While I sympathize with you on the passing of this child, remember all things work for good for those who love God.

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by osuolale95(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2022
And who are we to question GOD

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by DonroxyII: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hateandthunder:
God is busy with the Godly.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Blaxie: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hateandthunder:
the whole world is in the hands of satan,so unforseen occurences are bound to happen..don't blame God oga.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hateandthunder:
He is where He was when hundreds of babies were slaughtered during the time of Moses. God is where He was when Herod slaughtered thousands of babies during the time of Jesus Christ undecided

. So where were you when this child fell in the well and why didn't you save him/her? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Misinformed Churchgoers has finished this one so he thinks God must come to rescue every one in trouble! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by MJBOLT: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
last time I checked,god was dishing out knocks on the head to aspiring Yahoo boys grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by diridiri(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hateandthunder:
He was busy preying on 14 year old children bro
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by diridiri(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
biggy00000:
God is in the same place he is (not was) when His son Jesus Christ was crucified.

While I sympathize with you on the passing of this child, remember all things work for good for those who love God.

God didn't save Jesus because Jesus was carrying the sins of the world, and he "doesn't abide with sin".
So you're saying God let the little child die because the child was too sinful?
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2022
DonroxyII:
God is busy with the Godly.
Busy with which Godly? The same God that watched on as Stephen was stoned to death while some of the other apostles were struck down by the sword? I am afraid most of you have the script turned upside down. undecided

The same God who let Elisha die of illness? Look, God no guarantee anyone long life in this here life...not even those of old. So if you think being Godly means escaping death, you are sorely mistaken. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2022
osuolale95:
And who are we to question GOD
God didn't say we shouldn't question Him though. I mean He did say we should ask and expect to receive answers from Him, so we are welcome to question Him all we want. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2022
MJBOLT:
last time I checked,god was dishing out knocks on the head to aspiring Yahoo boys grin
Habitual liar/false accuser.
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? by Kobojunkie: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2022
diridiri:
God didn't save Jesus because Jesus was carrying the sins of the world, and he "doesn't abide with sin".
So you're saying God let the little child die because the child was too sinful?
I am curious as to why the emphasis on sin in your post. undecided

Anyways, while it is true that God does not abide sin, that does not mean that in this case the 5-yr old was si ful and had to die, no. Instead, it is appointed for all ro die, meaning the clock started for each from the moment of conception and the time of death is not according to the whims of men. undecided

God did not promise anyone salvation from dying in this world, so everyone ought to prepare for that time to arrive sooner than expected. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / Does God Really Have Emotions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.