Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze (9244 Views)

2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Tannhauser(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy

So Amaechi is now Igbo?

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Jerryherd: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2022
ButterBurger:
If APC carry Amaechi as their candidate, abeg shey no be north go be vice president so?
Oh so yoruba go con be senate president abi? And vice puppet Osinbajo go con go back home as nothing else.
Oh really.
So Lawan go wan drop the Senate presidency post abi.
And gbajabiamila go wan drop the speakership for North abi
Smiles... I see the Yoruba APC as slaves blind followers

We know the real Nigerian slave that won't smell Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Killermamba: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by temitayomie: 6:18am On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:

Stop trolling me..

Lol don't mind the guy... E still dey pain am say no party zone their presidential ticket to SE.

He just wants to use Amaechi to cover his shame.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Tannhauser(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Amechi is the chosen one, Amechi will win all South South, I trust my people on this, then Amechi will win East and Middle belt, then Buhari will help amechi in the North because he has been given citizenship in Duara already as for the West, they can form new party or use SDP to bring Tinubu but we already know the story, how many of you observe that since amechi story came out, Osinbanjo camp has been quiet, this is what happen when the lion roar

Seriously?
This is self deception raised to the level of an art.
angry angry
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Sheriman(m): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Ohanaeze is a confuse group of people.
Amaechi that one said he is not an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Blackdisciple(m): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2022
So without daura title no Igbo presidency what an irony
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Bobloco: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2022
The lion of Ubima, The Dan Amanar Daura
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Amaechi is igbo and he has said it on several occasion.

Wike denied being igbo before the world

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Sheriman:
you lied he never said so
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Truthisunique2: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2022
temitayomie:

Lol... This Amaechi presidency dey pain you pass the Yorubas self.

You just dey disguise. grin
lol, reverse physiology when a mad man can't even comprehend

I feel your pain
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Sheriman(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Curious346:
you lied he never said so
Ask yourself is Amaechi comes from the original 5 SouthEast states.
Amaechi is just like Jonathan a South South man. Ohanaeze should support their true ndigbo son not rallying around anybody that the North supported or want to support

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Racoon:
Which Igbo? This same Rotimi Amaechi that overtly denied being Igbo? These Ohaneze should please shut the trap and stop associating sane Igbos from an illusory Igbo presidency in a skewed and failed geographical entity called Nigeria.
Pls show where Amaechi deny being Igbo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Tannhauser:
cheesy

So Amaechi is now Igbo?
yes Ikwere is igbo.

Wike is a drunkard.. And any Ikwere denying is igboid lineage is under the delusion created by the sadist 'Ken saro wiwa'

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Racoon:
Which Igbo? This same Rotimi Amaechi that overtly denied being Igbo? These Ohaneze should please shut the trap and stop associating sane Igbos from an illusory Igbo presidency in a skewed and failed geographical entity called Nigeria.
stop lying Mr man...

Are you mistaking amaechi for wike?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by emonis88: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Ameachi is south south , not south east.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by hatchy(f): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
athaboi:
Even though Okechukwu isiguzoro belongs to unrecognize factional ohaneze I still like it so that it will be peppering tinubu people especially suen the owner of this platform
Seun will be pained more than Tinubu who is the direct looser. He turned a once revered forum to Tinubu campaign ground. I've never seen someone so tribalistic bigoted like him. Anything about Tinubu is pushed to front page within seconds even when such thread doesn't make sense. He also churn out thread that is damaging and demarketting to other candidates.

He will ban me for speaking the truth but I don't care.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Thorondor: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Sheriman:

Ask yourself is Amaechi comes from the original 5 SouthEast states.
Amaechi is just like Jonathan a South South man. Ohanaeze should support their true ndigbo son not rallying around anybody that the North supported or want to support

Demoniac Afonja musilima. Igbo is Igbo no matter where he hails from.
Nzeogwu who led a band of rascals to Murder fellow Nigerians was from your south south and you guys haven’t stopped telling everyone he was Igbo leading and Igbo coup.

Amaechi is Igbo and one of our own and we support am if he chooses to run. Support your own and allow us line up behind ours.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Thorondor: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2022
emonis88:
Ameachi is south south , not south east.

Amaechi is Igbo and a reliable servant of this administration. We don’t know the meaning of South South.

We stand with our brethren wherever they are

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Thorondor: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Sheriman:

E pain you abi. Allow Igbos to chose who to be one of theirs. No be by force to support your Tinube

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by KosiGee(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Racoon:

I don’t think Amaechi denied being Igbo, I find it strange and funny that Amaechi and Wike are both Ikwerre men. Wike has denied being an Igbo man and also he denied any ancestral link with the Igbos but Amaechi claims to be Igbo. I read here that most Ikwerres would be offended if they were called Igbos.

I think Amaechi would be laughing at Igbos gullibility. It’s fraud wearing isiagu and red cap, pretending to be Igbo as Amaechi is doing.

I will gladly cast my vote for Kingsley Moghalu even though I know his party isn’t well structured to make any impact than fast my vote to someone like Amaechi who would turn round to spit at you tomorrow.
Apart from Moghalu, I might vote Wike, he is assertive, bold, can be disrespectful but he has made no pretences where he stands.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2022
hatchy:
Seun will be pained more than Tinubu who is the direct looser. He turned a once revered forum to Tinubu campaign ground. I've never seen someone so tribalistic bigoted like him. Anything about Tinubu is pushed to front page within seconds even when such thread doesn't make sense. He also churn out thread that is damaging and demarketting to other candidates.

He will ban me for speaking the truth but I don't care.
hahahaha you could be banned bro
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2022
KosiGee:

I don’t think Amaechi denied being Igbo, I find it strange and funny that Amaechi and Wike are both Ikwerre men. Wike has denied being an Igbo man and also he denied any ancestral link with the Igbos. I read here that most Ikwerres would be offended if they were called Igbos.

I think Amaechi would be laughing at Igbos gullibility. It’s fraud wearing isiagu and red cap, pretending to be Igbo as Amaechi is doing.

I will gladly cast my vote for Kingsley Moghalu even though I know his party isn’t well structured to make any impact than fast my vote to someone like Amaechi who would turn round to spit at you tomorrow.
Apart from Moghalu, I might vote Wike, he is assertive, bold, can be disrespectful but he has made no pretences where he stands.
you sound confused

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by KosiGee(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Curious346:
you sound confused

You’ve said nothing. You are the confused person. Check yourself.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Curious346: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2022
KosiGee:

You’ve said nothing. You are the confused person. Check yourself.
you will leave amaechi and vote wike and moghalu?

Between moghalu and amaechi, who is more igbo.

If pressed with the same question, I can tell you moghalu will say his mother's father was fulani from Bauchi.
But amaechi has repeatedly said 'I will be a fool to deny my igboness'

Wike? That one is a cocaine addict and a mentee of the antagonist 'Ken saro wiwa' the mad ogoni poet

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by KosiGee(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Curious346:
you will leave amaechi and vote wike and moghalu?

Between moghalu and amaechi, who is more igbo.

If pressed with the same question, I can tell you moghalu will say his mother's father was fulani from Bauchi.
But amaechi has repeatedly said 'I will be a fool to deny my igboness'

Wike? That one is a cocaine addict and a mentee of the antagonist 'Ken saro wiwa' the mad ogoni poet

I will be voting based on my conscience sir. Amongst all the Igbos contesting, Moghalu is the one that appealed to me. My choice…I know he won’t even scratch the surface but if I was to vote, it’ll be him.

Personally, I don’t trust Amaechi enough. I think he is playing politics with Igbos. He might be a very hard working man, a Buharist which is admirable…it means loyalty…but I don’t trust him enough. It’s not enough to shout ‘I’m Igbo’…I haven’t seen his impact in the south east. Igbo law makers had to protest the non inclusion of south east in his train and railway projects.

If I would be motivated by ethnicity like I said above,it’d be Moghalu, if not Wike might get my vote. He is bold and doesn’t seem like someone who would be manipulated or controlled by anyone.

Amaechi as a president would be there to please the north. Wike would be impartial and can’t be manipulated.
I’m sure oyingbo incident would plague him but he stands out as a leader.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by uthlaw: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
ButterBurger:
If APC carry Amaechi as their candidate, abeg shey no be north go be vice president so?
Oh so yoruba go con be senate president abi? And vice puppet Osinbajo go con go back home as nothing else.
Oh really.
So Lawan go wan drop the Senate presidency post abi.
And gbajabiamila go wan drop the speakership for North abi
Smiles... I see the Yoruba APC as slaves blind followers
blind slave followers with vice president, speaker,6 ministers... If you cannot get d PDP ticket for president, then,your tribe is the most useless on earth!
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by PHIPEX(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
Sheriman:
When and where did you hear that, better wake up from your dream
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Samddyautos1475: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Ameachi should just choose an igbo vice like Dave umahi or peter obi to gain full support from the igbos
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by HonestFriend: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2022
This is what ohaneze to do... Bring your candidate, promote him..i will vote an Igbo man come 2023 for President.

They should leave BAT alone because if they continue calling him names it will only make him more popular..

Am not from the East but the East deserve it.
Re: 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by penceman(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2022
I think this Tootles Igbo body must quickly keep quite on this matter. Igbo should be put eggs in many basket , they should be a force not the farce they are now.
I know that Igbo states receive little in Federal allocation but that is not an excuse for their general maladministration in that region.
I think those five states should come together and use the southeast political exclusion to form an economic hub, change the structure because the southeast today has nothing to show it has people to lead Nigeria.
foreign sons like Amaechi is not what you make mouth about. out your house in order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamilekan Adegbite: FG Unlikely To Fix Ajaokuta Steel As Planned / BREAKING: Ex Oyo NURTW Boss, Tokyo Is Dead / Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.