Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Negotiation: Such A Big Wild Catfish Caught By Aboki. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Negotiation: Such A Big Wild Catfish Caught By Aboki. (716 Views)

Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen / Antelope Caught By Farmer While Sleeping. / Guitarfish Caught By Fishermen In Lagos Lagoon This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negotiation: Such A Big Wild Catfish Caught By Aboki. by MideMrPossible: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
It was a bright sunny afternoon after finish my first round work on the ranch, I called on Baba Vic who with his team had came to work on the admin block roofing construction, let us go and eat amala and abula, I said so they joined and as soon as we land at the joint, 2 young aboki man came with a sack of already exhausted catfish. Shey oti ku, to'ba ti'ku mio nii raa o meaning "is it dead? If it is I'm not buying" said the buyer while the young man affirm the fish is alive and the negotiation started.

Twenty thousand naira was the asking price and mama offered seven thousand naira after which she started adding two two hundred. They later settled for seven thousand six hundred, I personally would have paid 10k for such a massive wildlife but mama is a regular buyer.

I was not in the farm the following day but the person who was said the fish was later cut into pieces and a piece sold for 400 naira. The person in quest was opportune to have a bite and could not differentiate if it's meat or fish.

My name is Mide and I'm creating a cash flow system in agribusiness, kindly subscribe to my channel if you can. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hNqQdcZ3vE

Re: Negotiation: Such A Big Wild Catfish Caught By Aboki. by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na big fish tongue
Re: Negotiation: Such A Big Wild Catfish Caught By Aboki. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
In Jim beglin's voice what's the meaning of Aboki?

(1) (Reply)

The Palm Oil Market Is Not Your Mate. It Is Not Begging You. / Stop Buying Vegetables In The Market! Your Life Could Be In Danger / Oat Hulling Machine Plays An Important Role In Oat Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.