Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. (1849 Views)

My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by MissKudoswrite(f): 10:15am On Mar 11
The issues of the NIN will definitely be resolved, just go with the real date of birth to avoid more complicated issue later
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by Ihib: 3:25pm On Mar 19
doggedfighter:
Do they use NIN for WAEC registration?
I'm hear this for the first time

Thank God for Nairaland
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by HenryOgbueMr: 4:11pm On Apr 19
NIN Corrections and Modifications of wrong DOB Date of birth, Change of Names, Phone number change, IPE errors, Email address, NIN Suspended, Details Validation, Record not found, Retrieving of lost NIN slip and other NIN issues for Modifications Assistant .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Application Scratch Card 2009. 07036668372 / Instant Jamb Result Checking / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.