Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

It's Disgraceful To Ask Someone To Prove That Your God Doesn't Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Disgraceful To Ask Someone To Prove That Your God Doesn't Exist. (143 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Disgraceful To Ask Someone To Prove That Your God Doesn't Exist. by Workch: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Policeman: “I believe that you committed a crime at some point.”

Suspect: “I dont agree. Prove it”

Policeman: “No, you prove that you didn't”

Suspect: “How can I prove that I didn't do something that you haven't defined?”

Policeman: “ah, so you did do it - guilty as charged!”

Version 2

Policeman: “I believe that on the 12th January 2022, you held up the bank at 15 High Street”

Suspect: “Prove it”

Policeman: “ Here's the CCTV showing your face. Here's a video of you running to your car and here are your fingerprints on the sack of cash”

Suspect: “ OK fair cop.”

What's the difference?

In Version 2 the person making the claim has that tricksy thing called evidence to support his claim.

2000+ years and we're still waiting for that evidence.

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful To Ask Someone To Prove That Your God Doesn't Exist. by LikeAking: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Workch:

Version 2

Policeman: “I believe that on the 12th January 2022, you held up the bank at 15 High Street”

Policeman: “ Here's the CCTV showing your face. Here's a video of you running to your car and here are your fingerprints on the sack of cash”

What's the difference?

In Version 2 the person making the claim has that tricksy thing called evidence to support his claim.

U need d mark of the beast.

Come here!
Re: It's Disgraceful To Ask Someone To Prove That Your God Doesn't Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Workch:

Version 2
What's the difference?

It's INSANITY going about wasting your energy, time and data trying to prove that the God other normal humans like you worship doesn't exist!
If something doesn't exist for real it's the adherents that should decipher that themselves not you who thinks otherwise! wink
Re: It's Disgraceful To Ask Someone To Prove That Your God Doesn't Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37am On Feb 07, 2022
It's disgrace and shame poured on you to ask for proof After I Have Given You and all your Yous THE PROOFS MORE THAN 31 TIMES AND NOT ONE OF YOU COULD EVER REASONABLY AND VALIDLY COUNTER IT. grin

And for the past 4 years there is still not a one. grin grin grin

AND TILL TODAY, NO ONE! grin grin grin

It's so high no one can ever get over it. grin
It's so low no one can ever get under it. grin
It's so wide no can ever get around it. grin
It's so strong, no one can ever break through it. grin

O how Mighty and Great and Unbreakable is The Word of The Lord cheesy grin grin grin

Workch:
...2000+ years and we're still waiting for that evidence.

(1) (Reply)

That Minor Attack May Become A Major Attack If You Do Nothing. / Grace To Serve God *acceptably* / Making Jesus Look Good, On The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.