Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron (13578 Views)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Becomes Ohaneze Ndigbo Grand Patron / President Buhari Decorated As NMMA Grand Patron / Ex-president Obasanjo Becomes Lecturer At National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by BouquiLake: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Eternal ko, Internal nii. How many years does he have left? Not wishing him dead though, but he is very old already.

JimiJunji:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/02/04/obasanjo-becomes-kegites-eternal-grand-patron/%3famp=1
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Petermarshal(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2022
The Gods are wise
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by olisaEze(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Baba, u are 99.999 % married to ur kariability. May ur day6 be long and disease cured! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by NobleSeed(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2022
he never mind the one way dey him house finish na national issues he won mind..
Confused wailers everywhere
Handsum64:

Abeg face your front.
Somebody that is minding serious national and international issues won't be chanced for awada kerikeri matters

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by kinglee007(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Naiira:
Baba is a karid entity!!!

Baba, no prosper weaponed against you shall fashion.

And any attempted attempt, shall jam a very rugged naked wire.

Enough jarasis, jollification and imbibementation to your homeland.

You're Karid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Tizu(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Baba OBJ may you walk and never scatter

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by andy244: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Supreme comraduimm.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by shortIGBOman: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2022
mudamuni:
cheesy that's how Jonathan was named grand patron of Miyeti Allah

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by cardoctor(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by shadrach77: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Daysis baba! Remain karid! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by 10thTenthMan: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Onyopuz o!

And is a Chief and is an EGP! Walkete Seriously EGP.

Comrados will never decode, assimilate or imbibe the bembestic and kponkinaty blessings of Oludumare who made us, on your coconut! Today come moronto go, they can never decode- Mba kwa! I mean when shall it become that the neck of the okra becometh too long to be plucked for a bembestic solidify? It can never become came.

Babaneh, keep walking and may your daizes be long! Longer than the dy and dx of east-west road and third mainland bridge combined.

To that same Oludumare who remains same as yesterday, today and forever, I have seriously, landed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by RickieNas(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Chiefo make you walk and never stumble, may your days be long.... Carriable fellow from Ilya du meleki wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Olam09(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2022
JimiJunji:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/02/04/obasanjo-becomes-kegites-eternal-grand-patron/%3famp=1

Sorry to say this oo.. but I've got to say this.. i think Obasanjo is on the verge of leaving this world, i can feel that in the last picture that was posted about the kegites. He looks fragile and weary.
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by RickieNas(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
You're karried.. May you walk and Neva jam agabako

10thTenthMan:
Onyopuz o!

And is a Chief! Walkete Seriously EGP.

Comrados will never decode, assimilate or imbibe the bembestic and kponkinaty blessings of Oludumare who made us, on your coconut! Today come moronto go, they can never decode- Mba kwa! I mean when shall it become that the neck of the okra becometh too long to be plucked for a bembestic solidify? It can never become came.

Babane, keep walking and may your daizes be long! Longer than the dy and dx of east-west road and third mainland bridge combined.

To that same Oludumare who remains same as yesterday, today and forever, I have seriously, landed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Godson1978: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2022
COUNTRY WHERE INJUSTICE IS CELEBRATED

I HAVE NO RESOURCES TO COME NATIONAL MEDIA, TO ME THIS IS A PLATFORM THAT FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE.

A FYOUNG MAN WAS ACCUSED OF STEALING FROM HIS COMPANY, AFTER LEAVING THE COMPANY FOR A BETTER PLACE. POLICE ARRESTED HIM AND COLLECTED HIS HOUSE DOCUMENTS AND SOME OTHER VALUABLES. THEY TOOK HIM TO COURT, BUT THE COURT DECLARE HIM NOT GUILTY AFTER SERIES OF INVESTIGATION. AT A POINT THE COMPANY COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY CASE AGAINST THE YOUNG MAN. WHEN THE COURT DECLARE HIM NOT GUILTY POLICE REFUSE TO GIVE THE YOUNG MAN HIS PROPERTY. THEY DEMANDED ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA FROM HIM.BUT BECAUSE THE YOUNG MAN COULD NOT PROVIDE THE MONEY THEY ARRESTED HIM AGAIN. LAST YEAR THE YOUNG BROKE HIS LEG, AFTER A HEAVY LOAD THAT ALMOST KILLED HIM LANDED ON HIS LEG. THE YOUNG MAN WENT THROUGH PAIN. HE DOES SERIOUS HARD LABOR TO FEED HIS FAMILY. NOW THE YOUNG MAN IN PRISON AGAIN BECAUSE HE COULD NOT RAISE MONEY FOR POLICE. IS IT A CRIME TO BE POOR.

THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT ACCUSED HIM IS IITA TARANE IN KANO STATE. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY HIM SOME MONEY AFTER WORKING WITH THEM FOR MANY YEARS. I FELT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR EXCUSE NOT TO PAY HIS MONEY.

THE NAME OF THE PLACE WHERE HE BROKE HIS LEG, IS TOP PAND COMPANY ALONG HADEJA ROAD IN KANO. THE COMPANY WHERE HE BROKE HIS LEG PAID HIS MEDICAL BILL FOR SURGERY.

THE NAME AND NUBER OF LAWYER ON THE YOUNG CASE IS BARRISTER ISAH WITH PHONE NUMBER 08060300453

THE PHONE NUMBER OF YOUNG MAN WIFE IS
+234 703 739 8941. HER NAME IS MARY EZEKIEL

THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE YOUNG MAN ACCUSED OF STEALING IS 0803 132 7649 AND HIS NAME IS EZEKIEL JESSIE.
HE IS PRESENTLY IN CENTRAL PRISON KANO

AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE THE FAMILY TOO GOOD TO BE GOING THROUGH THIS TURTURE. I KNOW WE HAVE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WHO WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR JUSTICE. THANK YOU.

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by maticar: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Those daysis we dey quake like Quaker oats and gyrate like ceiling fan

Las las kegites na umbrella body for most cultists
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by fabregas7: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Obj is karid
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Nonywendy(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Kennyfancy:
OBJ nah cultist now
and who told u kegite is a club? Dunce
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Naiira(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2022
kinglee007:

You're Karid!!!

✌️
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Immunity04: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Baba may you walk and never to stumble, even if you are to stumble,may it be untop an okpekesis for it is written in the book of bokosis.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by Panda7(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Obasanjo the indomie of Nigeria smiley
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by charlypoker(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
I just laugh at your ignorance. grin grin grin grin grin grin
kegites has nothing to do with secret cults
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by charlypoker(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Methuselah likadisah..........................work and stumble not.

you are jarh

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by charlsecy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
BouquiLake:
Eternal ko, Internal nii. How many years does he have left? Not wishing him dead though, but he is very old already.
Comprehension problem, you have got.
Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by idomytin(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
The gods are on skirt and blouse.
It is written in the book of bookosis that the righteous shall flourished like the palm tree plannted by the rivers side.
Kerid you my EGP!!
May you walk and shine!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA To Adopt New System Of Booking Offenders / How Buhari, Atiku, INEC Spent Billions At Tribunal / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.