Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) (19239 Views)

Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by mymadam(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Wait...
. Is Mr Amaechi an Igbo man?

Sometimes grin
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Elvictor: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Hahaha...
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Michelle70(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2022
babatunx:
grin

They started with their fake support and love for Omo Ologo -- starboy -- Osibanjo as a better alternative to Jagaban, not that they love Osi-bobo o, the same starboy they referred to as mere commissioner. But as dem see sey that one no allow dem push am do their bidding, they shifted tent to Atiku, with the hope of VP slot, then Wike emerged and the hope of even a VP slot seems out of reach, boom, they remember the very smart Ameachi, and started telling us how wonderful he truly is, the same Ameachi they once referred to as 'Lizard'..Lol

They are presently on Amaechi. I give them two months more, they'd latch unto another person. All these just stop one person o... These guys are comedians, honestly.

So sometimes, just read their childish tantrums, have a good laugh, and pass.
after Atiku, it was Peter Obi before Amaechi
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Smithkafors:
His work as a governor and minister is there for all to see.
jiz:
All those who betrayed GEJ can never smell the throne. Saraki inclusive

The coming months will be interesting and the upcoming implosion in APC and PDP after their presidential primaries

We rise by lifting others
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by grandstar(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Rented crowd.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by underpinna: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Righthussle:
How will Wike feel after washing this video.

They are brothers, no hard feelings.
He may even work for him.

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by grandstar(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2022
post=110026072:

He answered you in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo

Why are the Ikwerres not observing sit-at-homes Mondays?

3 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by sukkot: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2022
the lion of ubima, or as some folks like to say, the lizard of ubima grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2022
grandstar:

Why are the Ikwerres not observing sit-at-homes Mondays?
Conehead what's my business with sit at home I guess Ameachi is speaking Yoruba to BBC Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSejnsj8ync

5 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2022
The only thing the north knows is how to play politics to maintain their strategic position in government cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by babatunx(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2022
post=110026720:

Conehead what's my business with sit at home I guess Ameachi is speaking Yoruba to BBC Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSejnsj8ync

Oga, this does not prove anything... That I'm able to converse fluently with English Language does not make me an Englishman.

Ikwere is a distinct ethnic group. Enough of all this association by force
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2022
babatunx:

Oga, this does not prove anything... That I'm able to converse fluently with English Language does not make me an Englishman.

Amaechi on National Television, I don't know the prove you're looking for grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by GGirll: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2022
post=110027039:

Election has come again, south south wants to claim Igbo again as they did during GEJ who later claimed his name was Azikiwe. Pls all these south south should accept their origin as Igbos or forever stay off our names, language n culture. Amaechi betrayed GEJ n fought Wike, we d true Igbos reject him.

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2022
RandyOku:
Where are Tinubu urchins?

No doubt APC is a CURSED party will NEVER produce the president of Nigeria but giving their ticket to a LESS CURSED person like Amechi is ok ..

AFFLICTION shall NOT RISE the SECOND TIMEgrin
Please you people should stop posting this photo, it's terrifying.

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2022
GGirll:

Election has come again, south south wants to claim Igbo again as they did during GEJ who later claimed his name was Azikiwe. Pls all these south south should accept their origin as Igbos or forever stay off our names, language n culture. Amaechi betrayed GEJ n fought Wike, we d true Igbos reject him.
Please show me where Amaechi where Amaechi deny being Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by babatunx(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2022
post=110027039:

This one na just political talk.

Person dey press your mumu button for political gain, you dey happy. Well, I will do the same if I was in his shoes..Lol

Person see mumu person head, e nor barb, shey na wise person head he wan go barb.. grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by RAY44: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Righthussle:
How will Wike feel after washing this video.
politics! politics!! politics!!!
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by icon007(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Don't mind them, that Rotimi speaks yoruba well, makes him yoruba?
babatunx:

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2022
These pdp supporters are very funny. They imagine doing this would make us dislike Amaechi WHO IS AN APC MEMBER or something?

You people, especially from that part of town, have yet to get the memo. The thing is PDP wont come anywhere close to Aso Rock. That's the endgame.

As for Amaechi, we LOVE HIM and will continue to do so, and pray his popularity even soars higher. Make Obi Pandora go north make we see him own reception. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
These pdp supporters are very funny. They imagine doing this would make us dislike Amaechi WHO IS AN APC MEMBER or something?

You people, especially from that part of town, have yet to get the memo. The thing is PDP wont come anywhere close to Aso Rock. That's the endgame.

As for Amaechi, we LOVE HIM and will continue to do so, and pray his popularity even soars higher. Make Obi Pandora go north make we see him own reception. grin

Whether APC or PDP, let him be Igbo first. That's the plan.

Finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by hohafrank(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Amaechi far better than Tinubu hundred folds
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by JKisOK(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Ptcheew... Wey di crowd? Dhis one na crowd?

If you know the North and the volume it can muster, this is actually a disgrace, a virtual vote-of -no confidence to this regime and its supposed stars.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by objobj: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
PHIPEX:
This has shut up a lot of people in APC, no one saw it coming

Honestly.
This Buhari na silent strategist. He always reward loyalty.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Truthisunique2: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2022
GGirll:

Amaechi say he be igbo but why you come dey cry now

Same you would drag Saraki as Yoruba even when he say he is Fulani

Person say he be igbo now you say Na you born am

GEJ never said he is igbo he only said he identifies with their culture, but ameachi say no be about identify that he belongs to this group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2022
"Rooting" indeed to Daura to be turbaned,he will have easy access to his principal hereafter ,that's good for him also,
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Igbo President loading.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) by Thorondor: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2022
GGirll:

I would rather have an Amaechi who is married to Judith from my LGA than Rnyesom Rwike who claim he’s from bini

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death / Senators Seeking To Topple State Governors / INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.