Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Football And Cry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football And Cry (240 Views)

Make Good Profit From Basketball, Football And Tennis Tips From A Reliable Sourc / Let's Talk Virtual Football And Color Color / 9 Players Who Retired Early From International Football – And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football And Cry by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Can anyone explain why players cry after losing a match?

Re: Football And Cry by kovic7(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2022
It's normal, you remember the chances you should have taken, the things you should have done then you realize 90mins isn't that long.
Re: Football And Cry by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2022
studio14:
Can anyone explain why players cry after losing a match?
What do you do for a living? Maybe I can create a more realistic and relateable example for you.
Re: Football And Cry by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2022
CamusMidas:

What do you do for a living? Maybe I can create a more realistic and relateable example for you.
you can go ahead and explain to me bro all ears open
Re: Football And Cry by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2022
studio14:
you can go ahead and explain to me bro all ears open
All your life hustling was working that one thing, just for you to lose grip of it at the last second.
Re: Football And Cry by Bankball: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2022
If you're serious about changing your life. You'll find a way.
If you're not, you'll find an excuse

Jen Sincero

(1) (Reply)

Guadiola Send Jurgen Klopp Messeage That Suprise World / Messi And Mbappe Team-up At Stoppage-time To Give PSG Winning Goal Against Renne / Burna Boy Enters Manchester United Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.