Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Married Boyfriend Intends To Spend Valentine’s Day With Me – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Married Boyfriend Intends To Spend Valentine’s Day With Me – Bobrisky (202 Views)

Its Been A Month Here In Dubai And Nobody Has bleeped Me -bobrisky Cried Out / "Don't Use Mess Kill Me" Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Play Rough In Dubai / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Married Boyfriend Intends To Spend Valentine’s Day With Me – Bobrisky by hdmovieplug(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2022

Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky, has bragged about how he will be spending the forthcoming Valentine’s Day with someone’s husband.

The crossdresser, who caused a stir of reactions on social media claimed that his married boyfriend plans to enjoy the much anticipated day with him despite the fact that he told him to spend the day with his wife.

In his words ;

“I love my boyfriend so much. I can’t live without him.

“I told my boyfriend to spend VAL with his wife he said no !!!!! That we are traveling to spend Val together outside Lagos. He said he love me so much. I feel pity for his wife thou I won’t lie.

“He said he has spent over 20yrs with his wife already that I need the attention more…. baby I love you.”

https://allmuzzic.com/my-married-boyfriend-intends-to-spend-valentines-day-with-me-instead-of-his-wife-bobrisky-blows-another-one/
Re: My Married Boyfriend Intends To Spend Valentine’s Day With Me – Bobrisky by superCleanworks(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2022
great news on a monday morning.
Re: My Married Boyfriend Intends To Spend Valentine’s Day With Me – Bobrisky by Zazoopk(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Mad man

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Dinky Bliss Speaks About Fake Housemates & Shower Hours (video) / Portable Talks About How He Was Arrested / No Woman Can Go Three Months Without Having Intimacy - Erriga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.