Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Proven Native Herb That Dissolves Your Fibroid With Out Surgery. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proven Native Herb That Dissolves Your Fibroid With Out Surgery. (198 Views)

In Just 1 Month, Shrink Your Fibroid By Half Permanently Without Surgery (proof) / Understanding The Implication Of Your Fibroid Size / Effectively Cure Fibroid With Our Fibrofit Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Native Herb That Dissolves Your Fibroid With Out Surgery. by mamaafrik(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Do you know that more than 35℅ of Ladies are vulnerable to Fibroid grow in their belly.
Now Are you considering doing surgery to remove Fibroid or your wife is contemplating on doing one?,or did it reoccur after the first surgery??
I hope you know that Fibroid surgery has it many great aftereffect like:
> the chance of complications increases.
>fallopian tubes blockage
>Pain
>scar
> infections
>Expensiveness
> not being able to conceive (statistics shows that more than 65℅ of ladies won't be able to still conceive after the surgery).
Now i have brought to you an African herb that eliminates existing Fibroid.
After 6 testimonials from 6 families and a recent one from a fellow Nairalander who resides in Australia and he were all wow...e...ed with the efficacy as scan showed the results),(i can not share the screenshot of the conversion because he didn't permit me but he gave me some tip after seeing the result),this is Why i chose to share this great opportunity to the general public suffering in silent.
A Doctor at one of the Southern Nigeria Teaching Hospital recommended it for some of her patients (but on a low profile as it is against their professional ethics).
It is not a Diabolical drug,it is not Orthodox.
It was made from African herb and it won't be swallowed orally but inserted into the woman private organ.
It will dissolve the fibroids lump and flows out like menstrual flow if used as prescribed.
You can request for the testimony proof personally and i will gladly do give it out with their permission.
If you are interested,kindly reach me on Popoolababajide@gmail.com

Fibroid is not your wife's and unborn kid friend,terms and conditions applies

(1) (Reply)

Why Pregnant Women Are Not Encouraged To Take Most Medications / Cataract Surgery / What Helps With Orchitis Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.