Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (27327 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Chidex222: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2022
God1000:
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde MFR born 7 February 1978 is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, Omotola has appeared in over 300 films, selling millions of video copies. After receiving numerous high-profile awards, launching a music career, and amassing an enviable fan base, the press has dubbed her as the real Africa Magic

Happy birthday to her, to me she's the most beautiful nollywood actress in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZp4YVXuenP/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by SugarGirl44(f): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Zazoopk:
No husband
Go and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Zazoopk:
Fake nairaland ,fake people ,fake post ,i am real
shove it up your ass
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
I still doke her in my dreams shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by morule20(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Fine woman, she still look so Bleep able anytime, any day..
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by penceman(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Omotola has always wanted to be tasted by many and if God forbid her HB was to depart by plane crash she would have fully explored the galaxy. You can see it in her eyes, her HB ain't enough but that's the self imposed marriage bondage
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by TheKingsmann(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday Omo sexy
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Zazoopk(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oga u day mad ,when i done hack this blog ur go see where post your rubbish ,idiot
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Dudeforall(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
I even heard she has an honorary PHD.

Meanwhile, I am giving out free Affiliate Marketing materials for those who wants to get started.
please I'm interested.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday to her
I pray she will experience more peace and knowledge of Christ this year so it can change her and help her make Heaven easily
Amen
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by silverlinen(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Zazoopk:
No husband
Be like dem dey your brain and memory don go on holiday
Person wey dey for her 25 year old marriage nai you dey cap careless so
Oga stop taking drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Bamzyriches451: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Damn!!
Beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by alfredilly: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
Did you say most beautiful actress? You need good weed to clear your eyes from alchohol. angry

Tell me who bested her in Nollywood
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by alfredilly: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kizzygentle:
She used to be the Ronaldo in the Nollywood industry while Genny was the Messi then.. They were queens of our tv screen then.. Whenever i wanna see a Nolly wood movie, if i dont see her or Genny , then Ramsey and Jim, i no dey watch am ooo.. Happy birthday queen..

Jim wasn't in Ramsey generation. More like Ramsey, Saint Obi, Patt Attach.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Kizzygentle: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
alfredilly:

Jim wasn't in Ramsey generation. More like Ramsey, Saint Obi, Patt Attach.
Remove Saint obi there please
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Shedah: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Zazoopk:
Omotola real husband is dead
Haba!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
She’s still very young. From four years into the future her sex appeal will drop immensely.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Afonasa(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday omo sexy

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Aaar: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Really
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Probz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Zazoopk:
No husband

What’s that got to do with anything?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Volcano12(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
Did you say most beautiful actress? You need good weed to clear your eyes from alchohol. angry
aNo doubt she’s beautiful, but, most beautiful? that na before ooo
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Volcano12(f): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
sukkot:
wink 44. this woman has been 44 since 1990. she at least 60 years old
Liar
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Zazoopk(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
She is a LovePeddler
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday Mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 28th Birthday / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.