Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child (1047 Views)

Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Reportedly Planning $30 Million Wedding / Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Bring Baby Stormi On Paradise Vacation / Kylie Jenner,travis Scott,justin Bieber,attends First Weekend Of 2018 Coachella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Reality TV Star, Kylie Jenner and her rapper boyfriend, Travis Scott on Monday announced the birth of their second child on their official Instagram page.

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/02/kylie-jenner-travis-scott-announce.html

1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Dankovich1: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2022
When be the child dedication, I wan attend
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by idris646(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
her family like black gbonla
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Vulcanheph(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
idris646:
her family like black gbonla
I swear, All of them from Kim and khloe down to Kylie .

All of them like black gbola.

"Once you go black..."
grincheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2022
This girl just dey take nonsense risk, the dude is trying to free himself from her she dey see the signs yet she just dey use herself suffocate am now she don use belle trap am again, las las she go get her own share of breakfast the same way as her sisters, she didn't see a responsible man to date, just dey force husband duties untop the guy head, las las him go finally get like 7 baby mamas b4 he leaves this earth
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by insidelife22(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2022
I wonder whether the child gave the angel in charge of "Destinations of Newborns" bribe,coz me I no understand, he got the chance to go to an elite home in an elite country.

while I was born a Nigerian and stuck here with Bubu and now they want package that Lagos ancestor who turns 69 every four years give us again.

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Mhykel217(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
if she like let her keep giving birth, one thing is that breakfast is for sure

btw dey dont have a good track record with black men in that family
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Rastaramsey(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good for them grin grin
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by dominique(f): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congrats to the couple

February babies rock cool
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by TheKingsmann(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congrats to dem
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by iamyemiakins(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kylie and I share the same Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), she's a billionaire with two kids while I'm still battling with ASUU strike

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by iamyemiakins(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where's Lalasticlala sef!
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by iamyemiakins(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mhykel217:
if she like let her keep giving birth, one thing is that breakfast is for sure

btw dey dont have a good track record with black men in that family
How that one take affect you?

Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congrats La Flame!!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Senomii:
This girl just dey take nonsense risk, the dude is trying to free himself from her she dey see the signs yet she just dey use herself suffocate am now she don use belle trap am again, las las she go get her own share of breakfast the same way as her sisters, she didn't see a responsible man to date, just dey force husband duties untop the guy head, las las him go finally get like 7 baby mamas b4 he leaves this earth

Travis Scott ain't even irresponsible!
Re: Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott Announce Birth Of Second Child by Flamees(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Kylie and I share the same Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), she's a billionaire with two kids while I'm still battling with ASUU strike
And sapa no gree us enjoy school

(1) (Reply)

Bamise: He Had A Knife And Menstrual Blood - BBN Khloe Experience With Uber / Mohbad’s Autopsy / Britain's Prince Harry 2 Serve In Iraq:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.