Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday (38879 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by minasu190: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ronaldo is richer than dangote and all nigeria politician
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Juanmike(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

You are wrong... the lady is a millionaire as well..Do y’all know how much she earns per post on Instagram? Do you know she owns a hair transplant saloon? Do you know she has her personal brand too? Netflix is currently paying stack of dollars to her account too Lets appreciate her please at least some ladies would only get you boxers even though they are eating your money, Am not like that anyway I always appreciate who value me
Stop saying rubbish, na ronaldo get all of em.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice one from Georgina.

For those of you who thinks she probably used CR7 Money to buy that car, y'all are so wrong. That girl was a f*king millionaire before CR7 Met her.

I keep saying it, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. They'll gain so much from dating you, but you'll never gain anything from dating them. angry

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril

She was a nobody when she met Ronaldo. She said it herself. All these are actions is to deceive Ronaldo to go against his family decision not to marry her. When he finally marries her then her true color will show angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
MPESA:

She's nobody before she meet Cr7 , google is your friend and besides CR7 pays her $100k per month.

Pay her $100k for what? angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by RichThugg: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

You are wrong... the lady is a millionaire as well..Do y’all know how much she earns per post on Instagram? Do you know she owns a hair transplant saloon? Do you know she has her personal brand too? Netflix is currently paying stack of dollars to her account too Lets appreciate her please at least some ladies would only get you boxers even though they are eating your money, Am not like that anyway I always appreciate who value me

All with Ronaldo’s money na..
That girl is from a poor background.

She was raised by her poor aunt after she and her sister lost their mom.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by princenaira(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

I agree with you. There are many good and hard working women.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Sheriman(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Simran94:

There’s a saying:
A woman will birth whatever you invest in her.
Okay, let’s say Ronaldo made her a millionaire or billionaire at least she’s able to reiterate the investments Ronaldo has made on her and he deserves it because he has helped her grow in a whole lot of ways.

My point, all these Nigerian guys that come for ladies who buy boxers for them as gifts, ask them this question: what impact have they made in her life to help her grow? What exactly have they invested in their woman to help her grow? It doesn’t have to be financial investments though. Same questions go to ladies who ask for expensive gifts from their men, what impact have they made in their men’s life that would make her think she deserves those gifts or earned it. I have noticed that most relationships in Nigeria today is solely based on sex, some people in relationships don’t even know what else to do in their relationships other than sex. How can you help your boyfriend/girlfriend grow emotionally, financially, in terms of networking and so on.

Ask a lot of youths in relationships today what impact they have made in their BF/GF’s lives and you would hear things like: I buy him/her lunch everyday, I take him/her out to the park or we go on holidays together. Being in a relationship is far more than that.
In Nigeria, many people especially girls goes into relationship just to escape hunger poverty and a quest to their sex starvation.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Lordhades21(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice one from Georgina.

For those of you who thinks she probably used CR7 Money to buy that car, y'all are so wrong. That girl was a f*king millionaire before CR7 Met her.

I keep saying it, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. They'll gain so much from dating you, but you'll never gain anything from dating them. angry

As some of us never see the foriegn ones wetin man go do na??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oga no go dey poke that girl o angry

We know u undecided

Who knows if you've even use other moniker for her
AchalugoNwa:
you're right sweetie
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Greystone: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
MJBOLT:
if na Nigerian girl now,na boxer and singlet she go buy undecided

My stomach oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ahhh
Wetin him wan use this car do now? undecided
Person way get like hundred cars already

This car make sense jor, Cr7 too like flashy sports cars. This ride na Boss, and the whole family can fit in. Woman when get sense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by nirwaarun: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Georgina is a millionaire as well. She spends lots of money on a hair transplant salon. This type of woman's life most of the people who supported her. She spends lots of money on saloons or other beauty products. Today, the hair transplant centre uses the latest technology and machines for hair transplants, which provide the best services for females as well as males. If a millionaire has any problems with hair fall or baldness, then he or she should go to a hair transplant centre for permanent hair transplant treatment.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Emaprince: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

Dating CR7 is the reason her brand exploded. We wouldn't even know her if not for ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

this Man United girl again grin until she files for divorce ..... sorry she is not in even married to our cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Emaprince: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Women grin grin grin.... bought 100k car after she has received over 20million in cash and gifts from Ronaldo...if not for Ronaldo, she will be living in a small 3 bedroom apartment....she makes money now just cos she's with Ronaldo.... she is no different from the boxers and singlet crew... the average guy will spend about 500k on a woman and she returns it with boxers singlet and cake which of course is about 5% of what u spent on her... more like return on investment....u certainly know Ronaldos car collections , he doesn't need or drive cars like this ... she no see 2022 CLS buy ?? Or 2022 BMW X7 or 2022 Tesla .... 100k vehicle after spending almost a million dollar on an engagement ring alone
Dont mind women. A 100k car is very poor for some one like Ronaldo.. and that woman have earned far bigger financial gain, fame, connections..and bigger business brand for herself with the help of Ronaldo. That money is around 40 something million naira...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Naija girls be wondering how she was able do that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Oga no go dey poke that girl o angry

We know u undecided

Who knows if you've even use other moniker for her
she's my fellow woman
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
she's my fellow woman
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by MansoryMX(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Bought him a birthday gift with his money grin

That woman na clown.

The wife is loaded oooo! She is working with his fame and has made a brand for herself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by einsteine(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na Abu money dem take dey celebrate Abu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by einsteine(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
MansoryMX:

The wife is loaded oooo! She is working with his fame and has made a brand for herself

Loaded indeed. She would still be a waitress without Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by frankson1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice one from Georgina.

You're hundreds of miles away from the truth.

She came from a poor family.

Go back to read her story.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by MPESA(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Pay her $100k for what? angry

I'm sorry I shouldn't have use the word pay , Cr7 gives her $100k per month for her personal upkeep.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by iTearHerToto: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

Really undecided
[img]https:///view/really-oh-gif-24690837.gif[/img]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by UcheAgabi: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmmmmm!! What is he going to do with this one kwa? Too much money..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by EmmaLege: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
omo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Bouncing2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

She was a noborri.
Cristiano made her someborri.

I'm yet to see a lady pick out a guyman and make him somborri.

Well,i like your style too.....unlike those who could only get a guyman a pair of boxer and stuffs after 'chopping money'
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by anambraamaka: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by DuchessAmanda(f): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
You are very correct in the most part, however if you are referring to the hair transplant salon Insparya, it doesn't belong to Gio, she manages it as part of the senior management. Ronaldo owns 50% stake in it. Insparya group owns the other 50%.
obembet:

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by DuchessAmanda(f): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice one from Georgina.

Ah ah Bros grin, she was not a millionaire before she met ronaldo, someone that was working as a shop assistant at a Gucci store earning about 10 pounds an hour.
Apparently, she became a millionaire after she met Ronaldo.
She also reiterate her gratitude to him. I do hope she stays loyal to him for life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by DuchessAmanda(f): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Simran94:

There’s a saying:
A woman will birth whatever you invest in her.
Okay, let’s say Ronaldo made her a millionaire or billionaire at least she’s able to reiterate the investments Ronaldo has made on her and he deserves it because he has helped her grow in a whole lot of ways.

My point, all these Nigerian guys that come for ladies who buy boxers for them as gifts, ask them this question: what impact have they made in her life to help her grow? What exactly have they invested in their woman to help her grow? It doesn’t have to be financial investments though. Same questions go to ladies who ask for expensive gifts from their men, what impact have they made in their men’s life that would make her think she deserves those gifts or earned it. I have noticed that most relationships in Nigeria today is solely based on sex, some people in relationships don’t even know what else to do in their relationships other than sex. How can you help your boyfriend/girlfriend grow emotionally, financially, in terms of networking and so on.

Ask a lot of youths in relationships today what impact they have made in their BF/GF’s lives and you would hear things like: I buy him/her lunch everyday, I take him/her out to the park or we go on holidays together. Being in a relationship is far more than that.
This is a Masterpiece!...So on point.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Juliusmomoh2: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

should I drop account number?
atleast make I take buy boxers.

I never experience love from woman before.. no joke.

abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Samuel Eto'o's Statement On Boko Haram / Super Eagles Hosted To Lunch At Ilashe During Boat Ride From Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.