Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her (4743 Views)

Actress Caroline Danjuma Shares Sultry Photos. Annie Idibia Reacts / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Actress Caroline Danjuma Stuns In Beautiful New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by TheGistDay: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma has reportedly been abandoned by Nigerian musician Inetimi Timaya Odon, better known by his stage name Timaya.

Cutie Julls, an Instagram blogger, claimed Timaya told her that he’s no longer interested in their love relationship.

https://thegistday.com/2022/02/07/singer-timaya-allegedly-dumps-actress-caroline-danjuma-after-sleeping-with-her/

1 Share

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by DispatcherLagos: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Val is one week away. Expect things like this from more guys especially the "almost-broke" guys. I feel for Timaya sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2022
So many guys just want to date a pretty lady just to bed her and dump her for a not so pretty type

My findings shows that Pretty girls got the most body counts

I've dated 2 in the past and truth is , everywhere don burst

9 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Pretty girls are sex object, majority of them never had a good relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Faber(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So many guys just want to date a pretty lady just to bed her and dump her for a not so pretty type

I have a pretty ex, she's not yet married, she's still stalking me, begging me to come marry her, Omoh my fear is that every where don open and I know that no guy in his right senses will marry her grin grin

They believe they are too pretty to suffer. Instead of to develop themselves they spend most times on mirror, Facebook and tiktok. They realize this very late. And give it to Nija guys over 70% of them don wise up o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Faber:

I have a pretty ex, she's not yet married, she's still stalking me, begging me to come marry her, Omoh my fear is that every where don open and I know that no guy in his right senses will marry her grin grin

They believe they are too pretty to suffer. Instead of to develop themselves they spend most times on mirror, Facebook and tiktok. They realize this very late. And give it to Nija guys over 70% of them don wise up o
Truth Only

Pretty girls no dey sweet for bed, everywhere don open all thanks to many men wey don chop clean mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Timaya just in case she starts acting funny,

Davido gave us the perfect response for her,

"Caroline save your drama, omor froggy self ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Especially those ones with Big Yansh. grin

1 Like

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Faber:

Red pill is doing a great job grin

5 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Faber(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Red pill is doing a great job grin

You're right 100%

5 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by angelfallz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is she the daughter of Theophilus Danjuma? Its like the man married a white woman
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by angelfallz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm not sure it is up to 70% but many 9ja guys are a getting wiser.

Faber:

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by ikennamadu1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
angelfallz:
Is she the daughter of Theophilus Danjuma? Its like the man married a white woman

She got married to Theophilus son.. but dem done separate

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Truth Only

Pretty girls no dey sweet for bed, everywhere don open all thanks to many men wey don chop clean mouth
See as una dey describe people pikin like bread wey una dey chook hole

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by eazyduzit: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Never dated a pretty girl before,I love dem average and curvy and above all,less competition.
Na you go be the alpha and Omega for the relationship,you have the final say grin grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Harddiskng(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
I normally don’t comment on such but I am student of the human behavior, and I like to know why people do what they do.

In this situation, why men dump babes after sex:
Lets face it, nobody wants to let go of anything value even if the guy is a womanizer. If he finds a good one, he would want to retain her for as long as possible. To let it go, it all boils down to the fact the guy is no longer seeing value. To be more specific:

1) He mostly did not enjoy the sex, and she doesn’t have any other attributes (sense, homeliness etc) to be retained as a friend.

2) Keeping her around would be the proverbial “paying too much for a whistle”. Again no value just cost.

3) Some babes are horrible beings, best to give them distance. People like this you would see in the pattern of short-lived relationship which they would deny vehemently (how long would be same thing be happening before you realize you are the cause undecided)

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Gadafii: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Presently listening to cold outside by buju ft timaya, you know the lyrics fams cheesy

Pretty girls without brain, na their toe toe go hear am, everyone just dey collect their three points, if I make enough cheddah, I go bleep this Caro, and cuppy, chioma never too sure, because she get pikin, limitations dey that one
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by foyeks2001(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
angelfallz:

She got married to Theophilus Danjuma's younger brother. They are divorced now but the marriage produced 4children.

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by smaze01: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Timaya should give me her number.
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by luminouz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Faber:

Give her to me wink wink
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lies lies lies
Caroline is a decent woman and has returned back with her husband
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by luminouz(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Lies lies lies
Yeah,right!!!
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Zionzoom(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Lies lies lies
source: she dey always tell me everything about her sex life
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2022
foyeks2001:

She got married to Theophilus Danjuma's younger brother. They are divorced now but the marriage produced 4children.
timaya don 4cup, knacking a lady with 4kids is like sweaming an endless river Niger.... Spits
Re: Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her by Zegra: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
eazyduzit:
Never dated a pretty girl before,I love dem average and curvy and above all,less competition.
Na you go be the alpha and Omega for the relationship,you have the final say grin grin cheesy.
You get it grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Claims She Is Davidos Baby Mama Tattoos His Name On Her Waist [photos] / Checkout This Dope Maternity Shoot / Kcee Puts His Huge Eggplant On Display (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.