Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

SCAM ALERT! Www.lemonzon-ng.com Is A Scam And Yahoo Yahoo Website (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT! Www.lemonzon-ng.com Is A Scam And Yahoo Yahoo Website (PHOTOS) (231 Views)

Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT! Www.lemonzon-ng.com Is A Scam And Yahoo Yahoo Website (PHOTOS) by FamilyAdviser: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2022
My fellow nairalanders, please becareful of this ponzi website called www.Lemonzon-ng.com it is been run by YAHOO YAHOO boyz.

In October 2020 a friend of mine who is a POS attendant introduced me into this fake website called Lemonzon, the website for this ponzi website in 2020 was www.lemonzon.com .

Out of greediness and easy shortcut to make money, I invested N120,000 then i convinced my wife who invested N60,000 with my sister in-law who also invested 40,000 and my sister who also invested N120,000.

The ponzi website promised 5% interest everyday and they also promised weekly withdrawal.

A week after my investment of 340k in total, the platform no removed withdrawal link, 30days later it went offline.

I have to swallow my shame and ignorance, I paid back those I introduced into the platform there money including my wife.

Just when I thought everything was over, booom I received a message last week with the name LEMONZON apologizing for going offline, they also revealed there new website with the url www.Lemonzon-ng.com , in there new tactics they said I should fund my account with 10,000 to be able to withdraw all that I have lost. A FOOL CAN NOT BE FOOLED THE SECOND TIME!

I forwarded there details to EFCC via facebook and twitter last year but it seems EFCC dont follow up such case. They are currently using KUDA MICROFINANCE BANK TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE.

THIS IS THERE NEW KUDA ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NAME : Ajayi Kehinde
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2000144878
BANK NAME: Kuda Bank

Please my fellow Nairalanders, learn from my experience and flee for any PONZI site. I will never in my entire life invest in any online platfor that promises any ROI or its equivqlent.

(1) (Reply)

⭕️appeal To Public To Assist Raise Ransom For Zaria Kidnap Victims⭕️ / Now Official In Wales: Smack A Child And Spend Five Years In Prison. / Two Drug Dealers Excrete 165 Wraps Of Cocaine – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.