Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages (10491 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by atdscentofwater: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Really
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by casppyjay: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Your image is perfect
Under Tinubu all you can boast of is assisted living .

Tinubu's wife has already said how he sees you all
lol shame on u that openly u condemn tinubu but u personally and secretly gave him permanent residence in ur head and he’s living rent free in ur bossom..

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Dawn91(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2022
casppyjay:
lol shame on u that openly u condemn tinubu but you personally and secretly gave him permanent residence in ur head and he’s living rent free in ur bossom..
shame on you that openly you condemn Amaechi but u personally and secretly gave him permanent residence in your head and he’s living rent free in your bossom

Amaechi Zulum 2023

1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Valuepaints20(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by eguarojeona: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Those hiding behind a keyboard to commit criminal libel are making it absolutely necessary to regulate the (un)social media.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose and end up in shame and disgrace.

Whether they are bigoted tribesmen or fraudsters online hiding behind a keyboard or offline with indoctrinated hatred, bitterness and bigotry against other Nigerians not in their tribe, religion or they are located in the North o or South o or based in the diaspora, all the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.

They always lose and this land will never bless them because the land will never bless those who curse it.

God bless Nigeria forever.
Una dey kolo.Naija is a mess.The govt is absolutely corrupt and doing nada.Then you see madt people like this defending same govt.Nobi ment be that. Its bonkers

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by casppyjay: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

shame on you that openly you condemn Amaechi but u personally and secretly gave him permanent residence in your head and he’s living rent free in your bossom

Amaechi Zulum 2023
lol obviously u are a child born & bred in poverty, below average education hence ur impaired knowledge of things behind, before, around and infront of u.. instead of u to take advantage of the web to emancipate ursef and make ursef someone worthy of engaging with or bestowing a responsibility on u are wasting ur already worthless life away doing E-political thuggery.. I’m almost 4 decades old married with kids and living a comfortable life Abroad now for about 20yrs ..
If u don’t develop ursef and refrain from diz things that has no positive impact in ur life u av ursef eventually to blame..

Take my advice..

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by onuman: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Left for Lai, there should be no other source of information available to citizens of a country,
except from government sources.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Dawn91(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
casppyjay:
lol obviously u are a child born & bred in poverty, below average education hence ur impaired knowledge of things behind, before, around and infront of u.. instead of u to take advantage of the web to emancipate ursef and make ursef someone worthy of engaging with or bestowing a responsibility on u are wasting ur already worthless life away doing E-political thuggery.. I’m almost 4 decades old married with kids and living a comfortable life Abroad now for about 20yrs ..
If u don’t develop ursef and refrain from diz things that has no positive impact in ur life u av ursef eventually to blame..

Take my advice..
[/s]

In your mind a 40 something year old welfare dependant unimaginative mediocre existence is an achievement?

Yoruba people are so funny ... grin don't worry about me , worry about sensitizing the youth in the SW to stop human rituals which has taken on an epidermic level craze over there grin

I shall ignore your insults because a fool at 40 is doomed so you already have enough to worry about In your life. I strongly suggest you do a DNA test cos those kids are likely not yours grin

If you pay me 100 million I will switch and campaign for you grin

Enjoy your day
Amaechi Zulum 2023

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lia Mohammed want to tell us that he is a saint .with all the lies he has been telling Nigerians
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by saintade01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Way to go.

Una go get sense las las
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by BJanta: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Until court rules
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by DrMuzungu(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Liar Mohammad should praise almighty God for not rotting in prison for the treason he commits each time he opens that lying gutter mouth of his..
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by mapet: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
nzeobi:
What if GEJ sues you, how much will you collect. You hate fake news but you are known for fake news

So is anybody stopping GEJ from suing him?
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Realzikkist(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
lol, OP, na Jackson
Ude, not Johnson... The man dey trouble even yeye Abia state government, even though the deputy governor na im community broda... but WE Ndi Nkporo no dey look face, papa Lai can do his worse

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Realzikkist(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
This is what happens when you allow a tradition of propaganda news started by the likes of Tinubu

Vote for a winning thoughtful and deliberate team

Amaechi Zulum 2023

The southwest media will tell you how Amaechi did this and that grin.they are afraid they know the north wants Amaechi Zulum ticket

Amaechi is our son ... He is our saviour ... Oil runs in his veins ... Igbo will give him their vote , Hausa and Fulani will give his their vote .. our own is automatic grin

I'm Igbo, will gladly vote for Zulum+Osibanjo... than an amaechi, okorocha, or Orji Uzor Kalu...
Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu, Umahi, are the only Igbos I can give my vote to

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Dawn91(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Realzikkist:

I'm Igbo, will gladly vote for Zulum+Osibanjo... than an amaechi, okorocha, or Orji Uzor Kalu...
[/s]

You are a Yoruba man sir..

Be round of your origin grin

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Ayoefa: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Too many beer parlor IPIG terrorist infantile online fake news trash publications shunning out fake news and propaganda on daily basis for the consumption of their gullible brainwashed followers.
Sue the F out of the MOFOs.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Foreseer: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Those hiding behind a keyboard to commit criminal libel are making it absolutely necessary to regulate the (un)social media.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose and end up in shame and disgrace.

Whether they are bigoted tribesmen or fraudsters online hiding behind a keyboard or offline with indoctrinated hatred, bitterness and bigotry against other Nigerians not in their tribe, religion or they are located in the North o or South o or based in the diaspora, all the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.

They always lose and this land will never bless them because the land will never bless those who curse it.

God bless Nigeria forever.
hmmm

The hussle is real.

All this for #30k.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by casppyjay: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

In your mind a 40 something year old welfare dependant unimaginative mediocre existence is an achievement?

Yoruba people are so funny ... grin don't worry about me , worry about sensitizing the youth in the SW to stop human rituals which has taken on an epidermic level craze over there grin

I shall ignore your insults because a fool at 40 is doomed so you already have enough to worry about In your life. I strongly suggest you do a DNA test cos those kids are likely not yours grin

If you pay me 100 million I will switch and campaign for you grin

Enjoy your day
Amaechi Zulum 2023

I knew that u were nothing but a belligerent poverty devastated mentally incapacitated flippant,however ur loyalty to stupidity bemused me and has amounted to the world’s 9th wonder..

A recycled condom should av saved the LovePeddler and armed robber miscreants who birthed u..

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Dawn91(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
casppyjay:
I knew that u were nothing but a belligerent poverty devastated mentally incapacitated flippant,however ur loyalty to stupidity bemused me and has amounted to the world’s 9th wonder..

A recycled condom should av saved the LovePeddler and armed robber miscreants who birthed u..

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by KingDamzzy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Until this fake news monger blogs and sites are sued, they won't learn their lesson.

They dare not cook up stories against Vice President Osibanjo again after he showed them pepper. The idiots had to retract and apologise.

This Jackson Ude fellow sponsored by PDP thinks he will get away with libel and defamation forever. His end is coming very soon.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Romanus123: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello please I need anyone working in Lagos International airport. If have anyone, let him/her contact me I have business for him/her
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by TheStarsAlign: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
He remain small. All the gra-gra will soon end. That time they will beg you Oga sue us and you would just manage to say ‘Let God be the judge!” grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Realzikkist(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
You are a Yoruba man sir..
Be round of your origin grin
Amaechi Zulum 2023
na cruise wey full nairaland, mak we no drag the issue
adios!
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by hayoholla(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Make dem kuku add am join external reserve grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by walozanga(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
100 billion grin u are mad oga
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by Misterone: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Laughable

I swear Jonathan is a very good man not to have sued Lai Muhammed for all the dirty talks he talked during his government
please give us an example of one of such dirty talk with facts.

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by YellowMayor(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
nzeobi:
What if GEJ sues you, how much will you collect. You hate fake news but you are known for fake news

Why not? Jonathan can go ahead and sue him libel.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by ceaser: 2:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Realzikkist:

Kingsley Moghalu is about the only candidate from SE that I can give my vote to. He had my vote in 2019.

How I wish he has a mega party give him their platform.

The alternative for me here is Osinbajo. I'm not convinced of Zulum. The presidency or at worst vice president slot should rightly be given to the South East. A Zulum vice president candidacy is programmed to counter that, both in 2023 and beyond.

I'm more comfortable with an Osinbajo/Moghalu than with Osinbajo/Zulum.

Foreseer:
hmmm

The hussle is real.

All this for #30k.

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages by wealthtrak: 1:23am On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe / Naira Drops As US Begins Monetary Tightening !!! / IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.