Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I (1134 Views)

Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / Adediwura Blarkgold's Pre 40th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I by gbenatom(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Well-known Yoruba movie actress, Adediwura BlarkGold, has shared a new picture of herself on Instagram. The chubby actress took to her Instagram page to share a picture of herself enjoying herself in a swimming pool while wearing a swimsuit. She gave the picture an interesting caption, which attracted the attention of her Instagram followers, who reacted by sharing their opinions on her Instagram page.

The actress has always been known for her versatility and her stunning roles in movies, and she is also known for being a sociable person. She is someone that loves to share her pictures with her Instagram followers and she didn't disappoint this time as she asked her followers to dive into the pool with her to enjoy swimming together. She captioned the picture by saying, "Making a splash to beat the heat, dive in."

The picture attracted many reactions from her Instagram followers and one of her followers, who reacted to her caption by saying, "Please always prepare us ahead," which means she is trying to tell her that she should always inform them ahead so that they can enjoy the swimming together.

Many people reacted differently to the picture, with some admiring her beauty, others praising her talent, while others were impressed with her looks in the swimming pool.

https://bennyflix.com.ng/reactions-as-actress-adediwura-blarkgold-shares-eye-catching-photos-of-herself-in-swim-suit/

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I by silverlinen(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
She no even make self
Re: Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2022
Sex object
Re: Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I by mike404(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2022
WHY IS THIS OLD WOMAN DISPLAYING HER MAMMALIAN GLAND sad

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Shares Eye-catching Photos Of Herself I by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
POLITHIEVES, OGAS AT THE TOP, YAHOO YAHOO BIG BOYS, SHOTCALLERS....oya food is served!

we all know what this one is sayng.... ***hopefully she gets new customers very soon***

(1) (Reply)

7 Popular Nollywood Actress Who Convert From Christian To Islam Over Love / Moses Bliss And Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Their Pre Wedding Photos / Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.