Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds (167 Views)

Why Can't The CBN Just Print More Money? / Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me / Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds by Osilama1: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Nigerian banks need to up and doing in assisting their customers especially after they might have been scam of their money in their account. They will come up with the usual 10-14 days and sweet words like we are on your case and it's given priotised attention but before you know they will leave you in the cold. Is it that they can't track this funds by liasing with other Banks and ensure fraud and their perpetrators are stopped...cos I don't understand ooo even CBN who says send a mail won't reply to. I don't understand our Nigerian banking system self
Re: Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds by NoahHadNoArk: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
My Dad got swindled last week to the tune of 180k.......we went to bank and they told us the money is lost to fraudsters. No efforts to trace it whatsoever. Even with all the digital footprints left behind by the Fraudsters, the money was withdrawn from an OPAY POS. FCMB,

I'm still in pains till today. Its was all he had from his pension for this month.

The banking institutions alongside CBN has failed us
Re: Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds by Osilama1: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
My Dad got swindled last week to the tune of 180k.......we went to bank and they told us the money is lost to fraudsters. No efforts to trace it whatsoever. Even with all the digital footprints left behind by the Fraudsters, the money was withdrawn from an OPAY POS. FCMB,

I'm still in pains till today. Its was all he had
from his pension for this month.

The banking institutions alongside CBN has failed us
very sad that these guys are left to go without Trace... Did u guys try to write to CBN I mean letter not mail and Also write fccpc... Even EFcc should be interested in cases like this at the end one is just left in pains

(1) (Reply)

How Cryptocurrency Works: Bitcoin, Ethereum And Nft's / As An Entrepreneur.. Find Investors Using This Tips / Rianol Energy Purchases 600 Hectares Of Land For Ethanol Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.