Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing (34869 Views)

MAPOLY Female Students Stealthily Enter Class While Lecture Is Ongoing (VIDEO) / 'High-Tech' Malpractice: How Student Hid Earphones And Phone For Exam (Video) / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Exclusive40: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Naija Craze sha shocked
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by azpekuliar: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
I cannot imagine this news worthy of being made a front page topic on Reddit or Quora.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Blue3k(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hungry man eats a meal.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Deicide: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
There is no rule that you can't eat while lecture is going on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Smithwilliams826: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
BKayy:
That food was given to him by the light skin lady that is paying attention to the lectures.
Stupidity has always been the downfall of men.

Nobody should blame the nice girl that wanted to help the life of a hungry brother but the mumu that can't wait until class is over
Oga, forget that one oh. Wait till class is over.
Crazy hunger Nev@ catch you before.
I don't hid if I want to eat. Since I sit at the back. No time bro.

Modified:
But the mod that push this to front page is to be blamed.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by xebiyir: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Inside life, crazy things are happening.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by sapientia(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
With everything happening in Nigeria, this hits fp
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Cole6: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
animatormide:
food 4 d belle
food 4 d Belle; Belle for the food but the Lord will consumed them all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by FireUpNow(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Well he dey h badly I think but this is not good
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by aikyg(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why not just go outside and eat? Very uncultured fellow. He does not deserve to be in a school.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by doverulez(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
LAST MEAL!!!! IF I FAIL I FAIL BUT HUNGER NO GO COME LET ULCER KILL ME, ABEG.
The kind of stress students go thru these days is so alarming. Don't be surprised if he read all thru the night and couldn't eat b4 coming to the hall.

Pls pray for SERIOUS students all over Nigeria.

It is well.
Ade1234tayo:
Nigerian student hides food under study table to eat while lecture was ongoing. Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1r13fDBDdQ

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Angrygoat: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
E don tay wey boys don dey struggle with me,
Use this format, e for pay u,
Nothing consign me.
Yep.

Doom doom

God's band, sometime I cash out,
Sometimes I don't.

E don tay wey tay wey dis client don pay me.
I vex go north side,make I free.

Gods band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1a_GqJf02M
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by wisemum: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing wrong with that.
I taught at a higher institution in the United Kingdom many years ago and students would go buy themselves coffee with cake or biscuits to eat whilst the lecture was going on. It wasn't a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by rampantlover: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
STRAIGHT OUTTA ZOO grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by kmaster007: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
You no dey d zoo
MajorOvakporaye:
Zoo things happen in zoo country
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by bigcasava1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ah! Person need to watch back 24/7 if not camera go carry go viral
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Emmanuel30a: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eating Is Not A Problem But He Could Have Taken The Food Elsewhere To Eat And Come Back For The Lecture When Done Eating. Some Lecturer May Consider Eating In Lecture Room As Offensive And Insulting. The Food Was Probably Not Snacks.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Getdowntobiznes: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
This wahala wey you take peep this student na heem con worry me!
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by NaijaCover(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goalnaldo:
How this one take be news? sef..

Look At The Name Of The Poster?
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by player007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If I call Nigeria Zoo now..they will tag me Ipob.

AND if he had starved himself and died from it.
You will still blame him.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by diridiri(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If I call Nigeria Zoo now..they will tag me Ipob.
abeg close your mouth
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Savage0202: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
��
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Bashi32(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
No wonder grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Pacyrus(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's simply FOOD for thought! cool
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by WilsonBright935: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
9jaBloke:
He must be really hungry. If you've never been there, you won't understand.

O Ye comrade, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but the wisdom of Solomon
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by NOwazobia: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stupid OP
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by AJohnnasa(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
BKayy:
That food was given to him by the light skin lady that is paying attention to the lectures.
Stupidity has always been the downfall of men.

Nobody should blame the nice girl that wanted to help the life of a hungry brother but the mumu that can't wait until class is over

Wee you keep kwayet!
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by NOwazobia: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
You are worst than the guy who was eating. He was doing something worthwhile. But what were you doing...? Badging into people's privacy with your chinko camera while lecture was going on.

I can bet that that guy has a better academic result than the OP. Tueh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC / Post-utme Past Questions And Answers[free PDF Download], May 2015 / TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.