Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? (406 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Redpillers Acting like Psycho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by Lostchild(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Several times I have called some people hypocrite. I was not being rude when I called them hypocrite. I was only being honest because that is what they reveal.

Yesterday, a fornicator was threatening to expose an adulteress. She created a new moniker and lament on how she caught her boyfriend cheating on her with a married woman. embarassed

Thesame yesterday, another old user, created a thread due to some shaking in her marital life. She said she created a new user account just to hide her identity when sharing her ordeal

I almost asked her, what identity are you hiding?

You are in a faceless forum.

No one knows your name
No ones know your location.
No ones know your profession
No one know your age
No one knows if you are short, black, thin or fat.
No one knows anything about you
No one has your direct contact

So what Identity are you hiding?

I, the lost child created many threads base on my past and present life and all the hypocrite throw insult at me base on my many but endless past troubles, forgetting that I am only sharing stories.

They are quick to throw curses at others.
They are quick to criticize and condemn others.
They always want to know the latest - what is happening in the life of others.
They are good in analizing others problems.

They are quick to give advices, but yet they cannot advice them self in times of their little troubles.

They express fake personalities online
They seek respectability.

And when they are going through little storms of life, they lack the wisdom on how to handle it.

They always create a new account to share their hidden pains

They will create a new moniker to seek financial help. (money)

You will see them wailing behind a new moniker

Why are they hidding their true person-el?

Why are they ashame to use their real moniker, even in a faceless forum?

Why can't they be them real self?

Is that not hypocrisy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by fineboynl(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
You are correct on this. Fake online personality. The truth is people are good with advice to other people. But when it the same happens to them they lost touch with reality and has no clue to solved if themselves. Reason you see doctors and counselors commiting suicide.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by Bobloco: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
You don't blame them.

Maybe, just maybe they did make comments or create threads in the past portraying a perfect situation in their lives and all of a sudden things went south.

Another scenario is when they don't practice what they preach

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lol cheesy cheesy
No mind them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by Lostchild(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
A man was mocking the death of another man, not knowing his own death will be in three days time.

That's how life is. You can be rich yesterday and be poor today. You can be poor today and be a end time billonaire tommorow.

Just be your real self (sincere).

Be honest.

Life is like a game. If it favours others today, it may also favors you tommorow.

Only the fools will insult and be little others
Re: Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by donbachi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Some be like
"A friend need advise"....while na dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Users Hidding? by Lostchild(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Simon Ekpa Full Speech / Toyota Corolla 2007 Model @1.750m / What Will You Do In This Case??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.