Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) (339 Views)

Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation / Ugwuanyi Visits Freed Former SSG, Dr. Shere, Inspects Lejja-aku Road / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Former Secretary to Ebonyi State Government, Professor Benard Odoh has finally opened up on his 2023 Governorship ambition.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV, on Monday, Prof. Odoh said various Social media platforms have been awash with some posters bearing his images and memes regarding Ebonyi 2023 Governorship intention.

He noted that while
he is yet to make a public statement on the 2023 Governorship election in Ebonyi State, the kind words, promised supports, valuable insights, love and guidance are all the same very gratifying.

Prof Odoh revealed that
in the weeks ahead, he will make an official statement regarding his stand on the 2023 General elections.

IGBERE TV recalls that
Odoh served as Secretary to Ebonyi state Government during Umahi’s first tenure. But resigned his position at the middle of the administration and joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) where he contested 2019 governorship election and lost the party ticket to a former a Senator, Chief Sonni Ogbuoji.

His resignation which was seen by Umahi as a betrayal, was greeted with pocket of protests by the Governor’s loyalists across the state.

However, Odoh has maintained that he resigned his position as the SSG because of the Governor’s principles which he said he was not comfortable with.

He noted that his stand on some policies and programmes of the present administration in the state remained unchanged even though he is now in the same party with the Governor

The statement reads in parts,

"In the past 24 hours or so, the various Social media platforms have been awash with some posters bearing my images and memes regarding Ebonyi 2023 Governorship intention."

"While I'm yet to make a public statement on the 2023 Governorship election in Ebonyi State, your kind words, promised supports, valuable insights, love and guidance are all the same very gratifying."

"I thank you most profoundly for the cheering sentiments, exciting comments and criticisms."

"I am genuinely pleased with your gathering confidence and genuine faith in me, my abilities and most importantly; my personage."

"Be rest assured however of my total devotion to the tenets of good governance required for our secured future."

"May I also inform that in the weeks ahead, I'll make an official statement regarding my stand on the 2023 General elections."

"Afterall, as Abigail Adams sums it in her Rhetorical analysis to John Adams:"

"The Spirit that prevails among men of all degrees, all ages and sexes is the Spirit of Liberty.”

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1414148/2023-ebonyi-former-ssg-prof-odoh-opens-guber-ambition/

Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by TotoGame(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sen obinna ogba will surely emerge
Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Awkabigboy: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
This man that ran away to USA claiming ghost was chasing him. Ebonyi people should avoid an Ezza man as a governor
Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Moferere: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Awkabigboy:
This man that ran away to USA claiming ghost was chasing him. Ebonyi people should avoid an Ezza man as a governor

You see the kind of politics you play among yourselves?
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Awkabigboy: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Moferere:

You see the kind of politics you play among yourselves?
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided
I'm not from Ebonyi , I'm only giving them an advice
Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Moferere: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I'm not from Ebonyi , I'm only giving them an advice
Stupid advice undecided
Re: 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) by Awkabigboy: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Moferere:

Stupid advice undecided
Says a f**l grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Avoid Bitter Politics, Divisive Sentiments, Buhari Tells Youths / Debunking The Many Lies Of Lagos/ibadan Expressway. / The Rise And ‘fall’ Of Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.