Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,667 members, 7,827,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"You Are Evil, I'm Coming For You" - Destiny Etiko, Lizzy Gold Fight Dirty (vids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Evil, I'm Coming For You" - Destiny Etiko, Lizzy Gold Fight Dirty (vids (596 Views)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Evil, I'm Coming For You" - Destiny Etiko, Lizzy Gold Fight Dirty (vids by onyi25(f): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nollywood actresses, Destiny Etiko and Lizzy Gold have been captured in a heated argument almost going physical while on set of a movie.

In one of the videos going viral on Instagram, Destiny Etiko was seen confronting her colleague about why she went to the residence she earlier took her to without her permission.

Lizzy at first pretended not to know what Destiny was talking about but a shove from the latter woke her up.

The two of them then started exchanging words which caused a commotion with most of the crew members shielding them to avoid escalation.

Sharing a video of their altercation, Destiny Etiko noted that some people are very ungrateful, while also referring to Lizzy Gold as a chameleon.

She further threatened to go after Lizzy whom she also referred to as evil....

Visit web page below for full update/ watch videos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/you-are-evil-im-coming-for-you.html

Re: "You Are Evil, I'm Coming For You" - Destiny Etiko, Lizzy Gold Fight Dirty (vids by OBALOLA55(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
SHAMELESS IDIOTS
Re: "You Are Evil, I'm Coming For You" - Destiny Etiko, Lizzy Gold Fight Dirty (vids by nachisunday(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
It show for their body i see, Gold vs pink colour hair, the madness is real
Re: "You Are Evil, I'm Coming For You" - Destiny Etiko, Lizzy Gold Fight Dirty (vids by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mtsheew
Skit

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Luxurious And Expensive Cars Of Igbo Billionaires Who Attended E-mo / "He's Into Mystery" - Reactions As Rev Obofour Discloses His Snake Seat Made Of / Gistlovers Blog Calls Lifestyle Personally Nancy Isime A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.