Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Is The Name Of This Snake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of This Snake (229 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Snake by chairmanawe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please,help me to identify the specie of this snake. It was killed in my colleague water closet this afternoon

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by MITCHELL96: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
It's called NORTH AMERICAN RACER
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by Healthrelatedjo: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
I swear this post pursue me comot from toilet now now,e com be like say something cold touch my balls.i know say na imagination sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by DispatcherLagos: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's a deadly Cobra. Using WCs these days is as risky as lodging in a hotel in Ogun state
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by shilenji(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
How do you want us to know when you've dismantled the whole being of the snake.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
isnt it obvious, thats a FRONTPAGE snake!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by obiekunie01: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I swear this post pursue me comot from toilet now now,e com be like say something cold touch my balls.i know say na imagination sha

my toilet use to be my place of personal privacy. I mean its so cozy that i do most of my successful plans relaxing on the WC, sometime i even take along my laptop.

But now men i cant even seat comfortably on that WC!

Since the demise of that lady, there is no time i seat on that WC and have rest of mind! yesterday night self i jumped up with shout whn i felt like something was coming close to my balls!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loft Insulation UK / How To Grow Watermelon / Asaba Businessman, Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Lexus Jeep On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.