Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out (1345 Views)

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by NGpatriot: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Truthisunique2:
The joke is actually on you

A strong economy is actually a reflection of the people

Unless you are a clown nobody that doesn't know the price of rice, fuel, naira standard of life was better pre 2015 than it is now

Today you are now stealing from the people looting them with multiple taxes, increased telephone, atm charges etc

But to you this one isn't looting till the last days

You have sunk $26billion borrowed fund to find a non existent oil till date but no be looting
[/s]

So, destroying the conomy and borrowing hundreds of billions every month to pay salaries was my own reflection because I was in power and I was responsible for Jona's looting and stealing?

Even as you enter troll mode, you are still not making sense...

I no get time for trolls abeg..
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I don't know y I find it hard to pity those fools who lost their lives to the pdp vs APC issue that they tagged endsars (lekki massacre),isn't it obvious now that everything was orchestrated by pdp but those emotional cretins are just tools in d hands of propagandists......

Indeed. No one I pity more in the world than gullible, naive and ignorant Nigerians.

They are in the worst possible country to be those things because there is always a profiteering and paid 'influencer', like Rinu or Reno, waiting to hijack empty brains for their own profit.

Most Nigerians, because they will never elevate or educate their thinking, are pathetic and disposable pawns in the games of others. When we said #EndSARS was hijacked by paid hacks they attacked us.

Those who died sadly died in vain. Lured to their death by people like Rinu daring to pretend they are for good governance yet fronting for Saraki, Atiku etal all along. They are now showing their hand as we approach election.

Reno Omokri has already declared his Atiku/PDP 2023 mission brazenly and without shame.

Nigerian human resources is so bad currently that only God can intervene in our case for the better.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Everything concern tinubu here

He nominated the failure called osinbajo that has failed in his economic assignment given him

Yorubas have been a joke because they have paraded themselves in pride as the tribe that brought this government to power

Now you want to distance yourself from it like a plague (never)

Nothing like understand the reality of Nigeria, you were not ready to understand it when you organised ojota campaign against gej which Yoruba cowards have suddenly taken their tails to run with

Osinbajo has done nothing he has failed with his boss

Bigot, was Jonathan not the President then? Abeg how many Yorubas attacked Namadi Sambo. Tribalistic N1tw1t.
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by Alabule: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Question: Has Osinbajo fixed the economy like they said he was going to?

Answer: No!
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by TheRareGem1(f): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
That ignorant girl. Take her seriously at your own peril.
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Clearly, she is collaborating for Saraki angry
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by Truthisunique2: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bigot, was Jonathan not the President then? Abeg how many Yorubas attacked Namadi Sambo. Tribalistic N1tw1t.
you mean namadi sambo that was attacked left right and centre for been "dull" by Yoruba media

Btw gej didn't give sambo economic team like he did osinbajo

Big difference
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by Shooyie: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rinu wey dey cash out pretend like say na youth inclusion she dey agitate for, na lie. That's her own hustle.
Re: Rinu Oduala (@savvyrinu) Dragged On Twitter For Calling The VP Out by Maxxim: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
I believe most of y'all don't know her age, she's probably still in secondary school, I just wonder how able men who follows her always seem too stupid not to analyze her talks, that herds mentality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Watch, Adams Oshiomhole To Declare For Presidency Today / BREAKING: Top 2023 PDP Presidential Aspirant Steps Down / Unravelling The Real Identity Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.