Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Vacancies For Engineering Technicians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Engineering Technicians (671 Views)

Vacancies For Engineering Technicians / Engineering Technicians And Assistants. / First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Now Recruiting For Engineering Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by SuruP: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
As received from the recruiter.

Hello Suru. Greeting from Kenya
I am looking to hire the following roles for one of our clients looking to set up a coal plant in Dangote, Okpella and I'd really appreciate referrals.
3-4 years experience
Mechanical Technicians, Electrical Technicians, Control & Instrumentation Technicians.

I'm also in need of Ash handling operators and Coal handling Operators

This is urgent because they want to commence operations by 17th of February, 2022.

Interested and qualified Candidates
With Coal handling operators experience should forward thier CVs to my email:
meetengsuru@yahoo.com.

Good Luck!
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by SuruP: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Still ongoing. People with Coal operation experience are encouraged to apply. Very urgent.
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by SuruP: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Submitted CVs compiled and sent to the recruiter. But there is still room for more candidate with experience in Coal Plant.

It's urgent.

Good Luck!
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by Kkings11: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Do you need an ICT STAFF. I am a computer engineer and based in kogi
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by SuruP: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
One of our Clients is Setting up a Power Plant in Okpella,Edo State and therefore need to fill for these positions;

1.Site Supervisor-Experience of 3-4 years and has atleast a HND or Degree in any Technical Field for example engineering.

2.Mechanical technicians (7 positions)

3.Rigger

4.Coal Handling Plant Yard Operators (7)

5.Coal Handling Plant Operators (7)

6.Ash Handling Operators (4)

7.Dimeneralizing (DM)Plant Operator (7 Positions)

8.Control and Instrumentation Technicians (3 Positions)

9.Electrical Technicians (4 Positions)

Experience of 3-4 years required in each role and the relevant Technical Education for Example in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.

All CVs to be submitted to meetengsuru@yahoo.com
Using the position as subject.
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by Kkings11: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
You will need a Competent office assistant to help keep track of the company and site details. To ensure every data is well Calculated and stored Digitally,
If so please reply so i can also Submit my CV.
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by SuruP: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Note: My advice for all those that forwarded their CVs, do some research on Coal Power Plant Operation, and equipment. Also prepare for online interview using Zoom, Microsoft Teams Or Google meet as any of these will be used to conduct the interview which may come up within one week from now as shortlisting is already ongoing.

Secondly, don't settle for less in terms of salary negotiation. I always advice making payslip ready in case it is required.

Good luck to those that would be shortlisted.
Re: Vacancies For Engineering Technicians by SuruP: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Calls have started coming! Interview ongoing, guys that applied be prepared.

Remember to negotiate well. Don't be afraid.

Share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Operator [urgent] / Job Vacancies In Jabi Abuja / P A Job Available For A Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.