Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) (35814 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Donbabafx1:
Check well,

She must be a Nigerian America.
SHE NOR MINE HER SKULL NOW grin
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by lasisi69(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

The heart of women is desperately wicked. I'm literally shaking right now. cry After women fear devil.

Never ever leave your child in the hands of any woman, not even the mother, your sisters or anything female just to be safe...

My sympathies goes out to the father of the dead girl and the family. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
lol... Troll grin
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Ayoefa: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

This is one of the reasons I feel sorry for people who are Carnally minded.
This is one of the reasons I feel pity for people who don't know or understand the Spiritual.

Listen! This World is Spiritual! There are so many Spiritual Forces out there to Confuse and Destroy people.

This is why you need to be Fully seated in JESUS Christ and have knowledge of what you are and what you have in HIM. So that when there is an attack of any kind, you will be able to respond adequately.

It is a risk to live without JESUS Christ.

[/s]

I already know that your typical infantile rubbish trash post is coming.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by spy24(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
omo! this world is nawa
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by confirmedniggae: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is one of the reasons I feel pity for people who don't know or understand the Spiritual.

Listen! This World is Spiritual! There are so many Spiritual Forces out there to Confuse and Destroy people.

This is why you need to be Fully seated in JESUS Christ and have knowledge of what you are and what you have in HIM. So that when there is an attack of any kind, you will be able to respond adequately.

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Ijaya123: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

The heart of women is desperately wicked. I'm literally shaking right now. cry After women fear devil.

Never ever leave your child in the hands of any woman, not even the mother, your sisters or anything female just to be safe...

Your advice here is impracticable and unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Iamicekid(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why them no just kill her immediately like that now
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Kingcalls: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
There no love like a mothers love people are now killing the so called kids they love .... very dangerous gender and very harmful

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
constance500:

grin

This your memes ehn comrade.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Dawn91(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY BE SAY NA ONLY WHITE TERRORISTS DEY HEAR THIS VOICE angry
Some years ago there was a black man who after taking acid heard voices and ate his fiancée raw Google it

Learn to be silent you talk too much

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by realstars: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
People are killing and people are dieing everday.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Cole6: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
She even look posseses
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
See news now, everything is detail, pictures of the Evil (mother), victim (daughter), the write up is self explanatory, unlike Nigerian army will kill 10000 bokoharam, the story no go get head, you will just see one condemn army truck,
RIP your baby.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Nonexisting: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Can you please stop this foolishness already?

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by lalalista: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

My sympathies goes out to the father of the dead girl and the family. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
what is this one saying?
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by nickyj19: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
diridiri:

1. And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
2. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
3. And Abraham rose up early in the morning...
and so, make him no obey GOD undecided
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by HonestFriend: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
See fine pikin.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by babajero(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

This is not a matter of man or woman, this is the effect of drug abuse to humans and the society, and this is one of the greatest problem Nigeria is facing today.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

This is total nonsense
Imagine the nonsense you are saying
If a child is not to be left with the mother who de we leave a child with?
It is not the man's child so free yourself of that mentality
The man and the woman contribute DNA 50:50 and the woman invests more in terms of gestation
You cannot reason
Clearly you have issues of misogyny based on your own experience of mothering and project that to all women

So men do not do such?
The heart of men is desperately kind??

The woman probably has a mental illness

Infanticide is often associated with schizophrenia

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Archworld(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

~Never ever leave your child in the hands of any woman, not even the mother, your sisters or anything female just to be safe...~

This is not about gender issue . Purely about drugs . If you don't work on yourself you may have problem in life with women

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is "Truth or Dare"...

The continuation of the movie...
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Steep(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
One of the effect of drug abuse
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Fihr: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry for the child's death.

Auditory Hallucination!!!

This is not a matter of men or women. It can happen to both genders.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Golan007: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
posty56:
everything no be spiritual she probably has mental illness, you are just capitalizing on every little tragedy

Don't mind him.

As if people who profess Christianity or Islam or any other religion for that matter haven't done just as bad.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Semaj77(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Abeg shut up , it's written quite clearly in the article that the brother saw her taking what he assumed to be drugs , there's nothing spiritual or mystic about it , it is the effects of the drugs she was taking causing hallucinations

4 Likes

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by mozona(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
At least the same voice will tell her she is going to jail
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by yinkeys(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Not her fault
Probably on pills that has severe side effects to the brain

For example: Women globally aren’t informed that morning-after pills adversely affects their medula
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Webstar2810(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:
that’s hell of a drug nothing more, she never mean that evil out of her right senses

Credit: [url=https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/06/us/michigan-mother-daughter-murder/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2022-02-07T11%3A30%3A03]CNN[/url]
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
That drug opened her inner ears to the voices of spirits in the lower planes.

Don't do drugs!

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by iswallker(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mental illness + drug abuse never ends well

undecided
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by chypotenti(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
She's messed up mentally but law must take it cause...but last last them go carry her put for psychiatric hospital owned by the county

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / Young Girl Steals Her Madam's ATM Card, Withdraws N80K, Buys Herself Phone / Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.