Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) (3027 Views)

Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by SATANICALLY: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
2 people have been shot at Ogidi park by members of the Eastern Security Network, ESN. Ogidi park is a well known place in the area where tickets are sold to Keke drivers.

According to a source, they were shot by members of the ESN for daring to disobey the sit-at-home order.

From the graphic video, the victims are still alive but sustained fatal gunshot wounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by athaboi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Are you oyigboupdate??

9 Likes

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
*hiss*

As usual, gutter reportage and propaganda from spiteful cr£tins. Make sure to post the video. And not just any video, one showing the culprits commiting the crime with unarguable evidence that would give credence to the claim that the perps are actually ESN members.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by tungamaje: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
OP, you have blamed IPOB. Later it would turn out some cultists perpetrated the crime. Please free IPOB now, wetin dem do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Investigative: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Can ipob enforce what they have canceled
No
But op is brain dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
This OP carries mostly authentic news. This is why I insist that it's disrespectful to the Igbo race to suggest that those who condemn and oppose the IPOB terrorists are against Igbo race.

Igbo are not arsonists, IPOB terrorists are, Igbo are not cannibals who kill and eat the flesh of their kith and kin but IPOB terrorists have been linked to cannibalism and wanton killings of innocent people for fortification rituals.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is exactly same way Myopicmods told us here last year how IPOB killed ochanja market chairman in November last year, but, till today we are yet to see any news outlet carry the news except myopicmods and his murderous agents.

https://www.nairaland.com/6874600/chairman-ochanja-market-onitsha-killed

As a matter of fact, there is no park like Ogidi park in Ogidi town in Anambra state.

In Idemili north LGA which Ogidi town falls under, there is only one park which is Nkpor park in Nkpor. Nothing like Ogidi park.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This OP carries mostly authentic news. This is why I insist that it's disrespectful to the Igbo race to suggest that those who condemn and oppose the IPOB terrorists are against Igbo race.
Igbo are not arsonists, IPOB terrorists are, Igbo are not cannibals who kill and eat the flesh of their kith and kin but IPOB terrorists have been linked to cannibalism and wanton killings of innocent people for fortification rituals.

Oga those killed were cult members according to an earlier report.

BTW, why hate the "indigenous people of Biafra"?
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Oga those killed were cult members according to an earlier report.

BTW, why hate the "indigenous people of Biafra" terrorists ?

Honestly, I am incapable of hate but listening to the audio of the IPOB terrorists leader categorically instructing his terrorists followers to go burn specific areas in Lagos and those areas later got burnt with him yet to be prosecuted remain an unacceptable injustice to my city.
https://www.nairaland.com/6199177/audio-nnamdi-kanu-instruct-people

I will never support aYoruba call for the burning down of Igbo villages and towns neither will I support an Igbo terrorist having the effontery to tell his terrorist followers to go burn down my city.

Also, IPOB is a terrorist group and outlawed. IPOB terrorists are not my idea of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction and I will continue to make a distinction between fraudsters running a terrorist group and hardworking patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.

Below is one of the tweet from the IPOB terrorists leader in case you still need more reasons why IPOB terrorists group remain enemies of Nigeria.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by kingjiss: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:
2 people have been shot dead at Ogidi park by members of the Eastern Security Network, ESN.

Details shortly

Any igbo man or woman that supports ipob is the biggest foolish of the century

Kill yourselves by yourselves

Silly tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Investigative:
No
But op is brain dead

Autopiloters under Nnamdi Kanu leadership said sit at home must continue they are the one enforcing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by helinues: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Toh
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by helinues: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Investigative:
No
But op is brain dead

Ipob with how many factions? Except if you are pretending that Ipob as a group don't have factions

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Allsouls: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Honestly, I am incapable of hate but listening to the audio of the IPOB terrorists leader categorically instructing his terrorists followers to go burn specific areas in Lagos and those areas later got burnt with him yet to be prosecuted remain an unacceptable injustice to my city.

I will never support aYoruba call for the burning down of Igbo villages and towns neither will I support an Igbo terrorist having the effontery to tell his terrorist followers to go burn down my city.

Also, IPOB is a terrorist group and outlawed. IPOB terrorists are not my idea of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction and I will continue to make a distinction between fraudsters running a terrorist group and hardworking patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.

Below is one of the tweet from the IPOB terrorists leader in case you still need more reasons why IPOB terrorists group remain enemies of Nigeria.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria forever.

Come out in court & stand to prove it & stop writing trash, it's media conviction or trial by FG failed, is it the nonsense you wrote that will stand?
Meet MNK & Ipob in court if your serious, because Ipob will finish you as they are dealing with FG in their own court in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Allsouls:

Come out in court & stand to prove it & stop writing trash, it's media conviction or trial by FG failed, is it the nonsense you wrote that will stand?
Meet MNK & Ipob in court if your serious, because Ipob will finish you as they are dealing with FG in their own court in Abuja.
I don't engage IPOB terrorists. It's against Nigerian law to have anything to do with proscribed terrorist group.

The terrorist attack on my city based on his instructions has been added to his charges.

Hopefully, FG will get justice for the victims of IPOB terrorist attack on Lagos. For now, their victims await the court to decide and get justice for the victims.

As you are aware, it is not the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction being tried , it is the IPOB terrorists. No matter how long you attempt to bring the two group together, the more you will fail . IPOB terrorists are a terrorist group, Igbo race is not a terrorist group.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by SATANICALLY: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Updated...
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
People are hungry and you are telling them to sit at home. You don't want them to fend for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
WTF
This nah cult attack wey sup for them aiye/Vikings fight.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Those guys were killed on Saturday and not this Monday. It is a cult fight between Aiyes and Baggers. You guys should continue writing rubbish on social media but the reality remains that 95% of Igbos supports Ipob/ESN. Haters should go and die cos we don't care at all. After April, we will make sure no Fulani cows ever strays in any part of the South East. We know it's a long fight to freedom but we must win at the end.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by SATANICALLY: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Coldsperm:
Those guys were killed on Saturday and not this Monday. It is a cult fight between Aiyes and Baggers. You guys should continue writing rubbish on social media but the reality remains that 95% of Igbos supports Ipob/ESN. Haters should go and die cos we don't care at all. After April, we will make sure no Fulani cows ever strays in any part of the South East. We know it's a long fight to freedom but we must win at the end.

This is different. No one was killed. They, however, sustained fatal gunshot wounds.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Investigative:
No
But op is brain dead
ok Tell us it is Fulanis from north or Agberos from S w.your mumu no get Medicine.

1 Like

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
shot because they violated sit at home but they're surrounded by people not sitting at home in the picture. ok
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hold people like that dolt of a senator, their traditional rulers, their political leaders (for their complicit silence) and the runaway Mkpurummiri crisis in the area.

Oh, dont forget to blame the spokesman of the terrorists, Gidgiddi, on the forum as well. It's possible these two were at one time hailing "angel unknown gunmen" as well.

1 Like

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
[/s] Parasites cannot survive without a host. If Nigeria breaks today, half of the population of the North would starve to death. grin
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
shot because they violated sit at home but they're surrounded by people not sitting at home in the picture. ok
grin grin. Some times I how how daft some people can be. It amazes me how many of these BMC who always call IPOD senseless are people who don't even have the intelligence to reason beyond the reasoning capabilities of a dead bat. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Mynd44 Rule 8. Dont post false information
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Investigative: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
adekolaelect:
ok Tell us it is Fulanis from north or Agberos from S w.your mumu no get Medicine.
Simple question
Can ipob enforce what they canceled
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Investigative: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:

Ipob with how many factions? Except if you are pretending that Ipob as a group don't have factions
The faction only exist on your brain
Tripob
Repob
You formed online earlier
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by Investigative: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ojiofor:

Autopiloters under Nnamdi Kanu leadership said sit at home must continue they are the one enforcing it.
There is nothing like auto piloters
Re: 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) by buchostags(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
These guys are cultists shot by rivals over death of a kingpin, it happened on Saturday afternoon, the one in red is a well known football talent in the area. This post is a complete fuss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shuts Down Osun State: Pictures / APC One Million Man March Flops In Karu, Nasarawa State (Picture) / Owerri Again Lockdown For Peter Obi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.