Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Help With Verifying My Adsense Account Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Verifying My Adsense Account Address (268 Views)

I Am Having Issues Verifying My Identity For Google Adsense Payment / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Verifying My Adsense Account Address by PericomaNwankwo: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Guys I have been trying since 2019 to verify my adsense account to no avail. This has caused ads to stop showing in my blogs. Please how do I fix this? I wait to be called but nothing.
Re: Help With Verifying My Adsense Account Address by charixel: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2022
If you have requested for the pin 4 times you can verify your account without it.

If you have not, go to the nearest post office ans get the address.

Login to your AdSense account

Change the address to the post office address and squeeze in your phone number.

Example

234 NPOA Street, City, State, Country Tel: 08073700170

Note, when visiting the post office make friend, exchange number and oil the fellow palms so he or she can call you when it arrives.

That's all you need.
Re: Help With Verifying My Adsense Account Address by emmyw(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

The thing is I never get to receive the PIN on the mail
If You Can't Get Your PIN, See How You Can Verify Your Adsense Without PIN

https://www.dailytipsfinder.com/how-to-verify-adsense-address-without-pin/
Re: Help With Verifying My Adsense Account Address by PericomaNwankwo: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmyw:
If You Can't Get Your PIN, See How You Can Verify Your Adsense Without PIN

https://www.dailytipsfinder.com/how-to-verify-adsense-address-without-pin/

Thank you boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[NEED] Guest Outreach/Posting Top Blogs in Nigeria/Africa... / Seo / Where Can I Get .com.ng Domain @800 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.