Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Do You Want To Build A Profitable Online Business? I Am Here To Help You. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Want To Build A Profitable Online Business? I Am Here To Help You. (165 Views)

Found A Great Business I Can Start With Only 25k And Make 100% Profit. Legit Stu / Boosts Your Business- We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits Your Budget / Suggestion On How To Start Your Online Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Build A Profitable Online Business? I Am Here To Help You. by queenblossom(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
5 BEST ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS.

My name is winifred, a serial entrepreneur. Few years ago, after my NYSC I was broke , no job and no one to help. Someone I met online introduced me to online business, that was in 2012, I was so determined to make it in life, I started learning, enrolling for course, trying out so many businesses. But one thing kept me going, my determination and learning spirit and that is all you need to be successful.

Are you looking to startup a business?

Do you want to start a small business in full swing eyeing to make it your career?

The idea of starting a business can be exciting and all it requires is time, effort, money, and a fresh idea.

We can definitely help you with the fresh 'idea' part right now.

Let's get started with 5 small business ideas of 2022 that can get you started right now.

1. Cooking/Baking: This doesn't need a huge capital. If you already have the skills, you are good to go. Make a slow start. If necessary, work from home. Select your preferred arena such as Braising, Stewing, Steaming, Baking, Roasting, Grilling, etc. Start with 2/3 items and start delivering. Everyone likes a nicely cooked home meal. Advertise within your known area and let your cooking do the rest.

2. Babysitting: Bet you have spent a fair share of time taking care of your baby nephew and nieces. Now is the time to use that experience. Watch the kids when their working parents are too busy to do so. Make your family and friends your brand ambassador in this case.

3. Interior Designer: Have a fascination with a beautifully organized home? Then start learning of course! Online courses about the basic interior are not very hard to find. After gathering enough knowledge start doing small projects, take pictures, make a portfolio, and open a website or online page or hand out flyers if needed. The want of virtual assistants is huge in rate.

4. Customized Jewelry: Have a thing for jewelry? In that case, this business is for you. The opportunity in this field is huge with its growth projected at 5-6% per year. From golden to wooden, no jewelry will ever be old-fashioned. This is perfect for a small capital side business. Due to the rising popularity of customized jewelry among fashioned seeker women.

5. Create your channel: A YouTube channel can earn around $3 to $5 per 1000 views. A successful YouTuber can earn millions by a single video. And so many others.....

To learn how to build your profitable online business and turn it into a money making machine, join our business startup program now

In my next post I will be showing you how to make your online business more successful.

(1) (Reply)

*scenic Melody Sterling Silver Australian Opal Jewellery Set / Https://youtu.be/60jai3w_0a0 / Happy International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.