Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money (47328 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by YorubaNightmare: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Goldbw122:
Hmm well, nearly all Yoruba girls or women have baby face..
Yoruba can boast of beautiful and handsome men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by zomby(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage, on Sunday boasted about how young she looked for her age, adding that she has a ‘baby face’, IGBERETV reports.

Savage, who turned 42 on Saturday, stated this on her Instagram story, as she shared a picture of herself.

She also boasted about her other qualities. She added that she was also sexy, and prided herself for having talent, a good heart, and money.

Referring to the picture she shared, the mother-of-one wrote,

See screenshot of post below:

https://igberetvnews.com/1414161/baby-face-dont-look-age-tiwa-savage/

And you also screw small street boys and video tape the action.
Nah, madam, it isn’t always about what you look like or the size of your pocket, but all about your state of mind and how you comport yourself, both in private and in public

I pass!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by CaptainMitch: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2022
And she sabi moan and do sextape.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by tammie24: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
E no make sense if person get fine face but very dirty down below like hers in day video. Very irritating and unkempt sight. Meanwhile, we want real pic without editing, filter and make up
no matter how dirty you say she is

You will never be good enough to sleep with her
#fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by VlamesIffect(f): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Emecson:
Age is just a number baby boo, I still love you

My brother...OOOLERI. in other words...you cannot see grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by tammie24: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2022
minasu190:
Baby face with dirty stinky pussy...tueh!!
like your mother's own cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Mayeldah(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2022
baby face, come sexy....

and a public pu**y

Getat!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Elidrisy20: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Yes your veejay is also sexy
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by pejuakinab: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Don't forget u aslo have an adult punaney kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by zomby(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2022
CaptainMitch:
And she sabi moan and do sextape.
She forgot to add her nickname to her profile,
Ms Animashaun (translation: she is extremely generous with her flower $&@#%)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Goldbw122(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2022
YorubaNightmare:
Yoruba can boast of beautiful and handsome men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
That second guy nor just get joy at all grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin :

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Alohaa: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
see watin toto they make this one yern.

You are correct thou!

See how you take agree with am because of toto
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by YorubaNightmare: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Goldbw122:

That second guy nor just get joy at all grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin :
Lol, na so Yoruba faces be, you can't change the face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Haakeem(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Alohaa:

See how you take agree with am because of toto
see how you take quote me gira gira because the toto they sweet you too.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by tfash96(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
That's true, but 70% percent of the baby face look is because of money, the remaining 30% is exercise, good food, and the fact that she's naturally beautiful
naturally beautiful indeed.. You haven't seen her without makeup before

Don't be overconfident

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Goldbw122(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2022
YorubaNightmare:
Lol, na so Yoruba faces be, you can't change the face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Alohaa: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
see how you take quote me gira gira because the toto the sweet you too.

Hahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by MITCHELL96: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2022
tfash96:
naturally beautiful indeed.. You haven't seen her without makeup before

Don't be overconfident

She's not ugly, or is she ?

Don't forget the fact that we're talking about a 42 years old lady here oo, 42!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Haakeem(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
YorubaNightmare:
what of tinu*u? That man suppose they the list of the most handsome men in nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by 1Sharon(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Take off those baby doll contacts.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by ValeeLove(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Photo edit plus plastic surgery equals 'baby face'. Sha na cruise she dey.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Haakeem(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2022
ValeeLove:
Photo edit plus plastic surgery equals 'baby face'. Sha na cruise she dey.
chairman, how you take know say she do plastitc sugery?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by tfash96(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

She's not ugly, or is she ?
Don't forget the fact that were talking about a 42 years old lady here oo, 42!
Did I say she's ugly but Tiwa I know isn't as beautiful as this without cementing her face.. Without makeup I didn't say she looks like chimpanzee but the difference is clear...My guy when you're talking about natural beauty you're free to be mentioning Erica..We all saw that live When she's in the house.. it's clear
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Mondrous(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Das1mama:
No be only baby face u 4 kukuma say na Aki and pawpaw face. Tiwa u disappointed me.
tawa disappoint u nt amaka again
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by Newton85: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Tiwa abeg calm down. You're beginning to brag too much these days.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by mediainc: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
No mind them Jare, those ugly broke haters. I like you mama, you fresh like newly baked bread. I no mind chill with ya cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by minasu190: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2022
tammie24:
like your mother's own cheesy
See born troway pikin..where ur asshole mum get u from?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by ValeeLove(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
chairman, how you take know say she do plastitc sugery?
Google and before & after pictures.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by MITCHELL96: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2022
tfash96:
Did I say she's ugly but Tiwa I know isn't as beautiful as this without cementing her face.. Without makeup I didn't say she looks like chimpanzee but the difference is clear...My guy when you're talking about natural beauty you're free to be mentioning Erica..We all saw that live When she's in the house.. it's clear

Lol, yeah! Erica is an example of Natural beauty, though it's hard to see Someone who's fair in complexion and ugly grin they're always attractive
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by whippersnapper(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Too Bleep tiwa dey hungry me. Seems I need to double my hustle. Since the other time she said she needs an iPhone and a Toyota Hilux I'm sure That heaven down between her legs would cost me an arm and a leg
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by minasu190: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2022
jimtemi1:
how u take know say her pussy dirty? Na waoo
I saw her knacking video na
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money by duduade: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Na why them like to dey knack you for anywer na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.