Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor (7954 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by Karlosorji(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Aufbauh:

Imagine a proud supporter/ member of 'Illiterate People of Biafra' calling someone an illiterate..... Odie'gwu!
Have you in your life heard of a fundamental legal maxim that assert that "nemo dat quod non actionio"? It's an assignment for you if you're not indolent.
A dull person is a dull person. Trash
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by otomatic(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2022
danngnews:

That refusal to reveal how kanu was picked up will not fly with court as far as kanu lawyers keep hammering on it, except the judge wants to do some mago mago.

Well, I'm not "learned" but I don't expect the Judge to consider the manner he was picked up.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by pquaver(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Karlosorji:
You na illiterate na. Na only person wey no go school de do things anyhow forgetting that there are lay down procedures to follow.

Now u want zoo to follow laid down procedures? Does ipob follow laid down procedures? Which laid procedures did they follow for sit at home, declareing Nnamdi leader of Igbos etc abeg tell me? Which 1 did the follow when releasing criminals who are no wrecking havoc in imo state?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by isaacola57: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2022
You don't use an illegal means to prosecute someone.. The case will be thrown out.. Please don't display your illiteracy here.. Some people are worth arguing with
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by donleo92(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Karlosorji:
For your information, the matter of IPOB being a terrorist group or not is still in court and that's why the court can order the federal government to pay money to the leader. You think court can order money to be paid to a terrorist? Think and stop the hate

You see this case of Mr Nnamdi and the government. the fg just dey use am catch cruise with court adjournment. The judiciary and executive works hand in hand. so right now, Mr Nnamdi's case with the government is a lost case. I personally would advice his laws to consult with past heads of state like abdulsalam and hear from them.
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by jude79(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Crusadee:
Monkeys like ipob talking rubbish. Your grandmaster Kanu was bundled like a chicken back to Nigeria and you are saying FG is afraid. Afraid of UK b4 they send fighter jets abi?

Ipob Shege waka take MKPULUMMIRI idiots

You resemble your father, I swear.

Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by anambraamaka: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2022
Free the nigga
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by LordOfTheGame: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
The zoo gov't and it's agents are running away from their useless court because of one man who's actually right and truthful.

And for records;
1: You zombies should stop writing rubbish in other to change the narratives. His home in Umuahia was invaded by the terrorists in uniform with the intention to kill him and he ran for his dear life. HE DID NOT JUMP BAIL.

2: He was kidnapped in Kenya and renditioned to the zoo Nigeria. That is actually a crime against humanity and against the international human rights law of freedom of movement. EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION IS NOT EXTRADITION.

3: Asking for a referendum is not asking for war. If you can't treat me equally as other components of the country, it's better I leave. So Mazi Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have any case to answer rather should be applauded for be towing the path of democracy and civility.

Muslim terrorists and their sympathisers Yoruba Muslims over to you zombies.
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by Malawian(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
donleo92:
see fg bring am back be say them bring am back so who them won explain to self? Nnamdi is a Nigerian by birth.
ipob self needs to learn how to consult other ethnic groups.
Actually, Kanu is a Biafran by birth. He was born in Biafra during the civil war.
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by Investigative: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Okhuadams:
na you get your mouth so you can talk as you like. If the FG is afraid to say it at least let NK tell you, then you tell us what the FG is afraid to tell us. The FG is not obligated to tell you anything
Well they have no case with kanu
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by danngnews: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
otomatic:

Well, I'm not "learned" but I don't expect the Judge to consider the manner he was picked up.

Kanu was not picked up from some planet by some aliens on a spaceship, the guy was kidnapped in a known country ( Kenyan ) by state actors ( Nigerian Government )

There are rules of engagement when arresting someone on foreign soil and those rules were not followed. But this is Nigeria where everything goes as far as the government is concerned. However, the fact that international bodies and some nations are observing this trial, I don't know how the federal government will man over the issue of how Kanu was brought to Nigeria and still claim the trial will be free and fair.

My take is that Buhari will delay Kanu till after 2023 and leave his matter with the next president, I believe some sort of deals with some serious compromises on the part of Kanu and Ipob and even the government will be worked out eventually.
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by adamsmith914: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2022
danngnews:

Kanu was not picked up from some planet by some aliens on a spaceship, the guy was kidnapped in a known country ( Kenyan ) by state actors ( Nigerian Government )

There are rules of engagement when arresting someone on foreign soil and those rules were not followed. But this is Nigeria where everything goes as far as the government is concerned. However, the fact that international bodies and some nations are observing this trial, I don't know how the federal government will man over the issue of how Kanu was brought to Nigeria and still claim the trial will be free and fair.

My take is that Buhari will delay Kanu till after 2023 and leave his matter with the next president, I believe some sort of deals with some serious compromises on the part of Kanu and Ipob and even the government will be worked out eventually.
Why do you pretend as if the Secessionist was not a fugitive on the run, praising himself calling Nigeria & Binta Nyako Zoo People?

Now he wants understanding from the zoologists?

@ least 20 years in Bauchi prison when convicted in accordance with the provisions of the Terrorism Act.
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by danngnews: 5:20am On Feb 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Why do you pretend as if the Secessionist was not a fugitive on the run, praising himself calling Nigeria & Binta Nyako Zoo People?

Now he wants understanding from the zoologists?

@ least 20 years in Bauchi prison when convicted in accordance with the provisions of the Terrorism Act.

Kanu was not a fugitive on the run, his home was attacked by the Nigerian army while he was out on bail, Kanu naturally had to run for his life when tanks rolled into his compound. The government is the offender here as it attacked someone who was out on bail.

Try and listen to the latest interview of chief Mike ozokome, the latest Kanu chief counsel, he described this perfectly.
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by SIRRITE: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Don't worry urself, the zoo keeper is feeding our rendition monkey very well.

LordOfTheGame:
The zoo gov't and it's agents are running away from their useless court because of one man who's actually right and truthful.

And for records;
1: You zombies should stop writing rubbish in other to change the narratives. His home in Umuahia was invaded by the terrorists in uniform with the intention to kill him and he ran for his dear life. HE DID NOT JUMP BAIL.

2: He was kidnapped in Kenya and renditioned to the zoo Nigeria. That is actually a crime against humanity and against the international human rights law of freedom of movement. EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION IS NOT EXTRADITION.

3: Asking for a referendum is not asking for war. If you can't treat me equally as other components of the country, it's better I leave. So Mazi Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have any case to answer rather should be applauded for be towing the path of democracy and civility.

Muslim terrorists and their sympathisers Yoruba Muslims over to you zombies.

Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by gidgiddy: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2022
danngnews:

Kanu was not a fugitive on the run, his home was attacked by the Nigerian army while he was out on bail, kanu naturally had to run for his life when tanks rolled into his compound. The government is the offender here as it attacked several someone who was out on bail.

Try and listen to the latest interview of chief Mike ozokome, the latest kanu chief counsel, he described this perfectly.

Nigerians are strange people who try to defend the indefensible. Kanu was in his house, the government sent a platoon of Soldiers to his house to kill him, Kanu escapes and leaves the country whose government wants to kill him.

Rather than Nigerians to ask their government why it sent Soldiers to Kanu's house, they are asking Kanu why he didnt stay back in Nigeria to be killed so as to keep to his bail grin grin grin

How some people reason is beyond me
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by Basher8583: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Investigative:

https://punchng.com/ipob-why-fg-cant-reveal-how-nnamdi-kanu-was-extradited-lawyer

Has Kanu told Nigerian government how he escaped Nigeria before he was recaptured like an albino fendi wearing gorilla
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by Investigative: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Basher8583:

Has Kanu told Nigerian government how he escaped Nigeria before he was recaptured like an albino fendi wearing gorilla
Yes when Nigeria told him why they invaded his house and killed 128 people
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by Basher8583: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Investigative:

Yes when Nigeria told him why they invaded his house and killed 128 people

Hahahaha. They didnt kill just 128 people oh.

They killed the entire community of Afara-Ukwu, Umuahia. Infact SE population has dropped from 5% to 2%.

Nonesense
Re: IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor by target100: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
They should tell us how he escaped from Nigeria and name everyone who helped him, bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors / Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.