Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Million Naira Business Model That No One Is Talking About!!!! How Come??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Million Naira Business Model That No One Is Talking About!!!! How Come??? (551 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Starting A Potential Billion Naira Business In 2019 (FREE COURSE) / How I Built A Multimillion Naira Business In A Wheelchair –nnoruga, Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Million Naira Business Model That No One Is Talking About!!!! How Come??? by TheCEO195(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Taking a look back to December 2021 where my net worth was #0 and a period filled with the intense desire to make money online as a university student, I can definitely say that I have come a long way.

I stumbled upon a business model in December 2021 as a result of the desire to be financially free at this stage of my life. What inspired me? The fact that I could see 10 year olds, 15 year olds on the internet making thousands of dollars by selling NFTs. grin grin Like, do I have two heads?? Money is circulating and it's not getting to me?? I was fed up with this and decided to embark on a journey towards financial freedom. The business model I stumbled upon was Affiliate Marketing.

The truth is that I can't dispute the fact that there are so many scams on the online space. I have seen people been burnt in all these Ponzi schemes that say "invest your money and in the next 7 days get 50%". I've seen people try them out, not once, not twice but at the end of the day, it always ended in premium tears. So, I totally understand if you'll find it hard to come to terms with the fact that this is actually a legitimate business model.

Before I continue with my story, I will give you an overview of what Affiliate Marketing is about. Affiliate Marketing is a business model where you (as an affiliate) helps a company or an individual market his goods and services and you get a commission whenever a customer buys a product. Let me explain using an example. Let's say Peter sells landed properties in Lagos and you and Peter are good friends. Then Peter says to you, "John, come and help me promote these my landed properties among your friends or on your social media platforms. If you can get me a buyer, I will give you 15% of the money the customer pays" This is Affiliate Marketing. You get a share in profit when you recommend people to patronise a particular product.

So back to my story.. I started out on the 27th of December, 2021. I was very scared. Trust me, I was very very scared. I kept asking myself, what if this goes wrong again.. This was literally my last shot at making money online.

Because it is a relatively new business model in Nigeria, I decided to buy a course to learn about how to be successful at this business model. When I started out, I was like "Was this going to be another scam again?" I was totally going to give you on making money online if this failed. That was my agenda. In my first 10 days, I didn't earn anything. I was literally broken. I was about to give up. Surprisingly on the 7th of January, 2022, I made my first sale. It came as a great source of relief to know that I could actually earn from this. Fast forward to today, I've made over 300k in profits from this business model. In truth, it is one of the greatest decisions I've ever made.

Has it entered my bank account? YES, I HAVE RECEIVED MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS MODEL INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT

This could be you too. If you want to discuss more about this, you can reach out to me on WhatsApp - 08112751511

(1) (Reply)

Retainer Clients And How You Can Leverage On Them To Make Millions. / Am 16,I Have A Phone,i Want To Earn Money Please Help / Accountants Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.