Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Four Interesting Facts You Should Know About Afro Ecommerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Interesting Facts You Should Know About Afro Ecommerce (250 Views)

Survival Fund: Facts You Should Know / 6 facts you should know about Account Maintenance Charges (AMC) / Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Interesting Facts You Should Know About Afro Ecommerce by Magnanimousduke(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hi,
I hope this finds you well.

My name is Quadri Oloyede, I am a certified Pharmacy technician and also an online business consultant. This is supposed to be my second article about online business but the last one got banned immediately I posted it which means I violated one of Nairaland's rule. I hope you will get to read this.

There are lots of opportunities online to make money , but not knowing about them is a loss on one's side. Which is why I started this.

The online business I am writing about today is Afro eCommerce.

eCommerce
This simply means buying and selling on the internet. This is very common these days. Almost everyone is selling one or two things on one of the social platforms we use these days such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter etc

Afro
This is a word that is often used to describe anything related to African origin. Example of that is Afrobeat, which means African beat (as in music).

Afro eCommerce.
Buying and selling online to neighboring African countries. In the case of this business model its specific with Ghana/Kenya.

The current population of Ghana and Kenya are 30millon and 50 million respectively according to both countries population censors as at 2019. Which amounts to 80 million.(it more than that now)

50% of these population have access to internet. This means we have over 40 million people as prospect to sell to.

Why Ghana?

As at the time of writing this article 1 ghc = 66.36 Naira. So this is an opportunity to earn in an higher currency than Naira.

The four interesting fact are as follows :

1) You will sell in Ghana/Kenya without sending or by a single product from the comfort of your home.

2) It requires little start up fund.

3)You do not need to confirm customers order (virtual assistant will handle that).

4)You won't go through the stress of waybilling goods.

What you need to get started.

A laptop.

A good internet.

Facebook, Instagram, Google Adverts.

Funds for advert.

An open mind to learn and implement.

Who can do this?

Newbies,

Graduate,

Undergraduate,

Housewives, and

Anyone who want to earn legit money online.

I wish I could tell you more about this Afro eCommerce but this article is longer than I intended.

Thanks for reading.
Feel free to drop you comments or any question you might have.

I am Quadri Oloyede.

Certified Pharmacy Technician.

Online business consultant

(1) (Reply)

The Chinese Holiday Is Over, And The Merchants Have Returned. / Silk And Chiffon Fabrics / Bankers In D House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.