Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record label For Your Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record label For Your Music (575 Views)

HOW To Get Sponsors Or Record Label For Your Music / The Hidden Industry Secrets For Finding A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record label For Your Music by Magnanimousduke(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Forget talent, for you to become a music superstar in this era and in this our beloved country 9ja , you need a huge amount of money. I am not talking about hundreds of thousand naira, I am talking billions. I am not saying you don't need the talent ó, just that you need money to augment it.

So if you are not from a wealthy family, forget about having a blasting career in music except you have a strong backer (sponsor or Record label)

Music is one of the tools you can use to change your financial story. All you need is just a hit song, then boom off you go.

Making a hit song is easy for many, promoting the song is the hard part because it requires huge amount of money. This is stumbling block for most upcoming artist which is why you need a Sponsor.

An example of this is what Kogbadi (international promoter) did for Portable ( zazoo crooner) in promoting his latest hit song Zaazoo Zeh ft Poco Lee and Olamide Badoo. He was able to feature Badoo because of his promoter which increases his listening audience which will in turn generate lots of money for them.

So why do you need a Sponsor.

1) Your career will take of faster : Look, trying to promote your own song all by yourself is tedious hard work.

You will go cap in hand, begging DJs, radio personalities, established music stars to help you distribute, and most of them will say NO.

And it’s not because they don’t want to help. It’s really because they also have their own money generating stuff to push. Why would they push yours and leave their own?

You see?

But a sponsor will simply buy your way into the right circles. They will pay DJs to spin your songs at parties, they will pay radio personalities to play your songs on their shows, they will pay other artists to feature.

Sponsorship means SPEED!.

I will reveal the remaining 2 reasons in my next post.
Do follow me so as not to miss it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record label For Your Music by OKOATA(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Following.
Re: Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record label For Your Music by Nostring: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2022
We Sabi those things already So which one u b? angry Sponsor or record label?? wink

(1) (Reply)

Two Downloads / To All Music Lovers: INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR A MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY / Play At Least One Musical Instrument In 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.